Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Re: Progress reset

★★★ Newbie

I had a similar problem only it took away all of my money. I had around 1.3 million dollars

Message 461 of 525 (435 Views)

Server bug, lost progress

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Progress reset after server restart, lost 12 hours of game play. Server bug!
What car were you using? Porsche
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Heat 5 race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Lost progress but still have achievements
What happens when the bug occurs? I lose my progress from the entire day, went for level 50 with 7 ultimate part back to level 43 with none of my part or my money!
What do you expect to see? My progress !

I played for about 10 hours yesterday and was working on leveling up and making money, then once I hit 50 I decided to go for ultimate parts and got about 7 of them and then it popped up that the server was shutting down, so I saved and shut of the game like I always do, but when I got back on this morning everything went right back to what it was yesterday morning so I lost all my progress that I worked on yesterday! But I still have the achievements showing that it was completed. 
Not only that, I have called you guys a ton of times to get this fixed it took 4 people to tell me that it showed the work that I did and it was a server bug. So here I am writing to you guys about my issue.  
I’m super pissed off about this 

Message 462 of 525 (273 Views)

Re: I just lost all my money

★★★ Newbie

Did they solve it?

Message 463 of 525 (250 Views)

Progress reset, cars lost

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug I was upgrading my car when I get the message "Purchase failed" so I could not purchase anything. After restarting the game all my money and cars were gone. Now I only have reputation level 50,map progress and 4 cars from Deluxe edition.
What car were you using? BM Aston Martin DB11 Volante
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The Resort's Circuit
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? No idea. It happened in the middle of shopping.
What happens when the bug occurs? "Purchase failed" message. Not able to buy anything or earn money. Character reset to default.
What do you expect to see? My stuff back. I am not going to play game that reset my progress after few hours.

Please help

Thank you

Message 464 of 525 (297 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I bought the game need for speed heat to have fun my laptop is able to run it perfectly and withing a week i had 24 hours in the game , that same day i get in the game and all my progress cars and leves are reset and i tried to get them back by loggin in and out but i couldnt so i restart the game comppletely , this time had 15 more hours in the game and had reached a higher level of 17 had 9 cars all with my own design and all of a sudden today all my saved progress disapeared for a second time . Im really mad because over all i spent 40 hours on a game that i like but i had to start again because the game wants to . All i want is my progress back cars rep and bank and for it to be stable and dont erase again for i spend money on the game buying the delux edition and now im having problems to play it i will be really greatful for me to get my things back than you.

all my rep bank level and story mode are reset and is the second time it happens my game tag is K1KCHQPP 

Message 465 of 525 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David k1kchqpp
Message 466 of 525 (213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@karma090123 is your problem solved
Message 467 of 525 (763 Views)

★★ Novice

I´ve had the same problem just now and I fixed it. Turns out Windows Defender blocked the NFS Heat documents folder. I simply clicked "Allow on this device" or something, restarted the game and my savegame was back. Had this same problem with BFV. Let me know if this helped you

Message 468 of 525 (741 Views)

Lost progress

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug All money, rep, ultimate parts unlocked and purchases done/obtained in a span of around 3 hours were lost after the power went out (checkpoints in safe houses and online lobby changes were done multiple times)
What car were you using? McLaren F1
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? I believe it was a heat level 3 race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. Try progressing through the game normally and cutting out the power and see if all progress is lost
What happens when the bug occurs? The power went out at around 3 PM. Then I logged back in to play at around 10 PM and noticed all of the money, rep, ultimate parts unlocked from heat level 3 races and all of the purchases and modifications done to my vehicles were lost. This is a strange issue since the game had automatically saved many times and I had been in and out of safehouses numerous times (also had lobby changes)
What do you expect to see? My stuff back. I value time and I feel like my time was wasted with this issue. Don’t expect me to spend 3 more hours to unlock and earn what I had already rightfully earned

Here is some evidence. The first picture is a screenshot taken from a clip I saved about an hour and a half before the outage. You can clearly see I have all ultimate parts except the exhaust (which I later earned, alongside all other ultimate parts). The other two pictures are screenshots of my game right now and I am missing all of the ultimate parts shown in the first one (they are locked), alongside all of the modifications done to my vehicles and money and crew rep earned.

Message 469 of 525 (418 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★ Newbie

This *fix* does not work.  What WOULD work is if EA actually gave a f@ck about their consumers and fixed the issue already.  Add another company I'll be avoiding when it comes to purchasing. First Madden now this, damn shame

Message 470 of 525 (2,393 Views)
Twitter Stream