Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Loss money

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So today I decided to play to earn and upgrade my car as I need 650,000 and I only had 250,00 money then I played 1 race and had a 300,000 money and when I'm playing my 2nd race suddenly an error pop up and when I reconnected I had no money. -_-

Note: I was just playing for less than 10 minutes. 

Message 521 of 534 (688 Views)

NFS Heat not loading the cloud save

★★★ Newbie

As the subject says, NFS Heat won't load my cloud save.

Every time I launch the game, it will start a new playthrough.

Has this happened to anyone?

I contacted support and they told me to come here to find the solution...

Message 522 of 534 (660 Views)

Re: NFS Heat not loading the cloud save

★★★★★ Novice

Hi there! Same problem. Started out game several times but no luck. Now I try to put Origin to offline mode to see if it does any difference.

Message 523 of 534 (509 Views)

Re: Lost all progress on nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Have u fixed ur problem? I redownloaded this game after a year and it is all reset but on my ps4 progress page for nfs its at 49% complete but when I start the game it makes me start a whole new character and the prologue missions

Message 524 of 534 (330 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David It’s astonishing to see that EA is not treating this DATALOSS issue on priority, people have been reporting this since 2019. I mostly play story mode offline and my progress (rep level, purchased car and cash) have all reset to data from few days ago on PS4. Let me know if you need any more details.
Message 525 of 534 (218 Views)

★★ Novice

yeah i was literally so close to finishing the story and then i logged off one night, only to come on a day later and find the 'accept user policy' page, and i restarted over and over to try and fix it, and nothing seemed to fix it. i dont know what platform youre on but im on pc with the steam version of the game and nothings worked for me

Message 526 of 534 (190 Views)

★★ Novice
@xkkamii same its so retarted ea needs to fix this problem for a company that makes you pay for everythin youd think they would fis major issues but nope just cashin in on people trying to play a game
Message 527 of 534 (167 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@jayriouio99 yeah like actual tf ea youve gotta fix this issue lmao- like legit its a 100$ game and these guys couldnt give a f about the bugs. like i gave up on the game after that because i was so annoyed lol. oh and shh if youre on pc add my discord because i need more people to play with lol- kamii#0001

Message 528 of 534 (127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey! İ have a same issue..

Rep level and story progress is lost!...

PC platform. Thank u.

Message 529 of 534 (87 Views)

★★ Novice

ok so i found a fix but its sadly only for pc players so once you exit out of the game go to your file folder and go to need for speed then go to save game then your going to copy file named "1" your going to have to do this everytime u leave your game so after you have copied the file your going to want to make a new folder not in need fof speed and your going to past that file in there so if you ever log on and you have to restart just exit out of the game and move that backup file back into need for speed and start the game again

Message 530 of 534 (75 Views)
Twitter Stream