by muscleboy9

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Have you figured out how to solve this??? I’m having the same problem 

Message 491 of 499 (425 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I lost all my RP, heat level. Cars, money literally eevrything. My PSN is Patts- 

Message 492 of 499 (403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All of my progress is gone I played for 6 months and haven’t played in awhile but decided to get back on and it was gone

console- PS4

PSN- soapyfoot6788

Message 493 of 499 (318 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie

This bug is still happening in December of 2020, i got to rep level 17 last night and finally got the car i wanted. My game crashed last night so I got off after that. I get back on this morning and I have nothing besides the 180sx I started with. I might never pick this game back up unless my progress is recovered.

Message 494 of 499 (284 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie
@Chevalior Hey did you get a fix yet cause same thing here.
Message 495 of 499 (206 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@dylanmaxey Have you got a fix to your solution same thing happened to me
Message 496 of 499 (204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You got a fix? I have the same issue Frown 

Message 497 of 499 (185 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★ Newbie
@SpykeWolf I lost all my data to the game as well and this is the second time. When I turned my playstation 4 on it made me either transfer my data to a external storage device or reset my data. I have no external storage device that I can send my data to so I am hoping that was or playstation somehow transfers my data back to my account.😩😞
Message 498 of 499 (95 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I logged on and had lost 10+ rep levels and several cars/car upgrades, and parts. I've tried playing on solo, online, and in friends lobbies but it is simply gone. I'm frustrated with losing HOURS of grinding and my favorite customizations. 

Message 499 of 499 (46 Views)
Twitter Stream