Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

by XxElite69GamerxX

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie
@Chevalior Hey did you get a fix yet cause same thing here.
Message 511 of 616 (930 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@dylanmaxey Have you got a fix to your solution same thing happened to me
Message 512 of 616 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You got a fix? I have the same issue Frown 

Message 513 of 616 (909 Views)

Lost all progress

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had this game over a year and was level 50 with 11 cars that were all upgraded and then my PlayStation went into safe mode and made me do reset to default setting that kept all my saved data and i lost everything on this game.

Message 514 of 616 (687 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
@SpykeWolf I lost all my data to the game as well and this is the second time. When I turned my playstation 4 on it made me either transfer my data to a external storage device or reset my data. I have no external storage device that I can send my data to so I am hoping that was or playstation somehow transfers my data back to my account.😩😞
Message 515 of 616 (917 Views)

★ Novice

I logged on and had lost 10+ rep levels and several cars/car upgrades, and parts. I've tried playing on solo, online, and in friends lobbies but it is simply gone. I'm frustrated with losing HOURS of grinding and my favorite customizations. 

Message 516 of 616 (869 Views)

Lost hours of progression

★ Novice

I logged on and found that I lost more than 10 rep levels and several cars/car customizations. I don't even know if I want to play anymore if I'm just going to lose everything I do again. Am I wrong to be worried?

Message 517 of 616 (793 Views)

Re: Id critical savegame incompatible

★★★ Newbie

still doesnt work

Message 518 of 616 (1,247 Views)

Progression Wipe

★★ Novice

After this Origins update (1/21/21) my entire campaign progress was reset. It is still synced to my account, but I am Rank 0 and things are locked due to no campaign progression. I play launching the game through Steam. I launched the game today, had an update, and got the first time playing spiel. Help. 

Message 519 of 616 (866 Views)

Re: Progression Wipe

★★ Novice

*Rank 1

Message 520 of 616 (877 Views)