Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

by adc01adc

Original Post

I lose all my progress in NFS Heat !!!

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hi all...

I got  "Item System Sincronisation Failed" error yesterday in NFS Heat and I try to fix it from Origin client / Game Properties / Cloud Saves / Restore last local saved game
(This will restore your most recent local (non-cloud) save in case you accidentally overwrote it with a cloud save)

It was not fix the "Item System Sincronisation Failed" issue ( this issue EA fix today and now that error is gone ) BUT... I have different problem, my game reverted back to start and I lose ALL my money, REP and cars ( all my progress )!!!

How to get my progress back from Cloud ?  I always have enabled option "Cloud Saves" in case of emergancy like this!

Message 491 of 616 (1,948 Views)

Re: I lose all my progress in NFS Heat !!!

★★★★ Novice

I’ve seen a few which it has happened to including me, and the sad news is you’re not gonna get it back. I’ve been in contact with support, and unless it gets wide spread and the people higher up hear it, then we’re screwed...

Message 492 of 616 (1,932 Views)

Re: Id critical savegame incompatible

★★★ Newbie

ok so i managed to fix this problem (btw i had a massive problem earning trophies like i didnt get the level 2 or rep trophies so i figuered i would start a new save game obviosly the game doesnt allow that :/) anyway just go into settings then go application saved data management, then go to the sub section saved data in system storage where will then press delete, you will find all of your games, go to nfs heat and delete all the save files (ie wraps, user profile and game progresion) this will delet all of your progress BEWARE.

anyway hope this helps sorry for the grammar mistakes.

@XSizzless wrote:

When wanting to launch the game, it says ID_CRITICAL_SAVEGAME_INCOMPATIBLE. And if i press ok it says your dualshock 4 wireless controller has been disconnected and then if i press ok again it says ID_CRITICAL_SAVEGAME_INCOMPATIBLE again and then i press ok again it repeats so, i can't play the game

Message 493 of 616 (3,667 Views)

Need for Speed not saving any Progress i made

★★★ Newbie

So i bought the game and then played for two days, the progress saved. On the 3rd day, i jumped on the game and i had to start from scratch, I still have my achievements but no Progress is saving. Everytime i start up the game i have to accept the terms, choose my difficulty and obvioulsy start from level 1. I tried several methods that were suggested in here, but none worked. 

I tried excluding the need for speed folder from windows security, i tried turning off and on cloud save in origin launcher, not only the gerneral settings but also the game settings, i reinstalled the game, i turned of windows security while playing, i even allowed the MyDocuments folder read/wirte access. IDK what to do, I need help. 

Message 494 of 616 (1,903 Views)

Re: Need for Speed not saving any Progress i made

★★★ Newbie
@Hackepeter001 It just Solved: Controlled Folder Access! Dammit
Message 495 of 616 (1,936 Views)

EA ignoring savegame bug?

★★★★ Novice

I’ve seen countless post being deleted about the save game bug which has caused people to lose their progress. No efforts has been made to fix it, what is going on?!?!

Message 496 of 616 (1,929 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@GrizzlyOne95 it dont work for me
Message 497 of 616 (1,899 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately, EA hasn't solved it still.

Message 498 of 616 (1,768 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie
@ZephyerfromZed Same problem i have been facing....llll
Message 499 of 616 (1,721 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT: corrupt SAVE LVL 50 +72 hours (PC)

★★★ Newbie

Yep, same here. * this game and this * EA game

Message 500 of 616 (1,862 Views)