Money missing

by bobisnopunk

Original Post

Lost my Cloud Save Twice Now...

★★★ Newbie

I am extremely ticked off with Origin Access. I have been playing NFS Heat for 44+ Hours now so that means a lot of racing, grinding, and driving around with my customized cars.

One day when I first got the Origin pass it made me restart everything and thought “this is BS” but I was only a few hours in so I sucked it up and restarted but now it’s done it again after 44 Hours in...

The game launcher is not very helpful at all as well as searching online I’ve seen multiple people say they lost their cloud saves with no clear cause as for what I found.

The game doesn’t even remember me accepting the terms and conditions, and immediately asks what difficultly I wanna play, so I know that my game save hasn’t loaded. 

Am I just sh*t out of luck or is there a way to fix it? 

Message 481 of 616 (935 Views)
Highlighted

Money missing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug loss of all money
What car were you using? chevy c10
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? idk
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk
What happens when the bug occurs? loss of money, I still have all of my cars and parts
What do you expect to see? my money back

I lost my money, I was switching from car to car between drags with others in lobby and putting parts on but then i lost all of my millions i had and it would not let me put any parts on

Message 482 of 616 (930 Views)

Re: Progress reset

★ Novice
@ultrastealth21 I had the exact same problem. Idk what too do
Message 483 of 616 (837 Views)

need for speed losing my all progress

★★★ Newbie

Losing my all Progress

I just got lost my all progress game file for playing without internet because just got shutdown bells on my Area Signal was on August 08 / 06 / 2020. I can't even fix my cloud save or restored save file on recently a few mounts time but didn't work and I open the game and launch start logo loading screen so my save just got restarted from the beginning mission.

I don't like to play again with losing my stuff file maybe just got corrupted it is seem like.

My all progress max everything rep level 50 with my beautiful decals design.

I hope so to bring back my cloud save file.

Here the photo Screenshot

Message 484 of 616 (917 Views)

Switching Accounts, Progress lost on one

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug One accounts progress is being used for both accounts now somehow.
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Switch accounts maybe? It wasn't doing this every other time we've signed in and out.
What happens when the bug occurs? His account loads progress that is associated with my account. His garage/progress is gone. Replaced by mine.
What do you expect to see? I expect his account to load his progress, and not mine.

My friend and I have different accounts on the same xbox, I switched from his account to mine earlier today when the xbox booted up and his account won't load now. When it loads it doesn't have his progress, it's mine, my garage, my everything. So is there anyway to get his progress back on his account? 

Message 485 of 616 (844 Views)

Re: NFS Heat Data Deleted

★★★ Newbie

Yo same for me, and not only did this happen on nfs heat, it also happened on nfs payback. I had 92 hours on payback, then i started the game and it made me start from the very beginning like i never played the game before... im tight please help

Message 486 of 616 (954 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★★★ Newbie

My username is KyleRenGreen I Lost All Level and story progress and i am on ps4

Message 487 of 616 (848 Views)

Loss of money

★★★ Newbie

Missing money

I finished a heat 5 race and then went into the garage and lost all my money.

Message 488 of 616 (813 Views)

loss of content

★★★ Newbie

One day I was playing and I decided to sell some cars that I had and suddenly the game stuck and within minutes the game closed and when I got back in, I sent a synchronization error and when I entered I had lost everything except my level, I lost my money, my cars, upgrades, special cars, clothes, everything I've been talking to support five times now, but they don't help me recover everything It makes me sad and at the same time angry because I spent a lot of time playing and it cost me a lot to get everything I had, I invested a lot of time, I love the game but I suddenly lost my things and the desire to play was reduced because I no longer have anything and nobody help.

Message 489 of 616 (1,102 Views)

Inventory

★★ Newbie

My inventory isn’t being uploaded a Need for Speed Heat. And I was on level 27 and I got put back to level 23. Ever since the update I just can’t progress in this game.

Message 490 of 616 (1,170 Views)