by BIGDADDYR34

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@karma090123 is your problem solved
Message 471 of 616 (1,458 Views)

★★ Novice

I´ve had the same problem just now and I fixed it. Turns out Windows Defender blocked the NFS Heat documents folder. I simply clicked "Allow on this device" or something, restarted the game and my savegame was back. Had this same problem with BFV. Let me know if this helped you

Message 472 of 616 (1,437 Views)

Lost progress

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug All money, rep, ultimate parts unlocked and purchases done/obtained in a span of around 3 hours were lost after the power went out (checkpoints in safe houses and online lobby changes were done multiple times)
What car were you using? McLaren F1
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? I believe it was a heat level 3 race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know. Try progressing through the game normally and cutting out the power and see if all progress is lost
What happens when the bug occurs? The power went out at around 3 PM. Then I logged back in to play at around 10 PM and noticed all of the money, rep, ultimate parts unlocked from heat level 3 races and all of the purchases and modifications done to my vehicles were lost. This is a strange issue since the game had automatically saved many times and I had been in and out of safehouses numerous times (also had lobby changes)
What do you expect to see? My stuff back. I value time and I feel like my time was wasted with this issue. Don’t expect me to spend 3 more hours to unlock and earn what I had already rightfully earned

Here is some evidence. The first picture is a screenshot taken from a clip I saved about an hour and a half before the outage. You can clearly see I have all ultimate parts except the exhaust (which I later earned, alongside all other ultimate parts). The other two pictures are screenshots of my game right now and I am missing all of the ultimate parts shown in the first one (they are locked), alongside all of the modifications done to my vehicles and money and crew rep earned.

Message 473 of 616 (1,114 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★ Newbie

This *fix* does not work.  What WOULD work is if EA actually gave a f@ck about their consumers and fixed the issue already.  Add another company I'll be avoiding when it comes to purchasing. First Madden now this, damn shame

Message 474 of 616 (3,088 Views)

My level reset to 2 in need for speed heat

★★★ Newbie

Ive'I had the game since it came out ive tried restarting it and re downloading it and it still says I'm a level 2. I was a level 10 when it crashed and I lost all my progress. Is there any way I could get it back? 

Thanks, Daniel

Message 475 of 616 (1,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. But i dont get why it isn't fixed hmm. Please get my progress back

Gamertag: spentrup

Platform: Origin

Message 476 of 616 (1,339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lil_ickup

Message 477 of 616 (1,292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

EA has the the WOOOOOOORST customer service in the world as a guy sitting in his house will just scream and argue with you that it’s your fault and they can’t do anything about it and proceed to hang up EA ain’t worth a sh*t

Message 478 of 616 (1,233 Views)

NFS:HEAT Online progress lost, rested, taken, Need to work from scratch again...

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am not sure what causes this, my internet connection is good, it saves progress and all... i close game and reopen it, reset computer, open the game again and it's fine... but on totally random times it deletes my saved progress and many hours on it of pure grind...
which means i literally need to start from a scratch and it puts me at the very beginning automatically... Is EA deleting server? It basically removes any money, RP, cars, anything i had...

it happneded twice now and im PISSSSSEEEEEDDDD

I have friends who own the game and it works fine for them and i dont understand how it is possible that this happens to me??? 

I am logged with the same account, one and only, also i put myself as online everytime i go lunch the game

SERVER problem? Any logs kept at EA? Recovery??? 

I am lost and depressed 

Message 479 of 616 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah I lost all my story progress and rep my gamer tag is plyr_Mark I'm on ps4

Message 480 of 616 (1,167 Views)