Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by ChinaNumaWaaaan

Original Post

★★ Novice

i started the game after 2 months and all my progress is lost. 

Platform: Origin

Gametag: LaurBarbosu

Message 451 of 616 (1,073 Views)

Re: Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

★ Novice

I have tried sadly it does not

Message 452 of 616 (852 Views)

Re: Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

★ Novice

Usually, uninstalling doesn't do anything for any game. Repair function either. This was a certain instance where I tried resetting the race I failed and it reset the race right after getting done with Anas first night race. It also reset the money I accrued from the race during the day cycle, and yet the game wanted me to head over to the shop for the No2 upgrade.

The main issue is the "tutorial" how it will not let you leave the garage/shop to make more money in the event something like this would happen. 

They can either make it so you can leave the tutorial missions, or just separate whatever caused the currency to disappear after restarting a race.

**PSA**

I didn't include this because it was a separate issue, but my overall progress wasn't saved after launching and closing the game because the ransomware protection controlled folder access was on. Turn that off or add the so the game files can save your user data; Windows security > Virus & threat protection > Ransomware protection > Controlled folder access - Off.

Or you can try to add the NFS Heat app by going to wherever its located and adding it. I just turned it off

Message 453 of 616 (845 Views)

lost all my progress

★★★ Newbie

I played the game for 45 hours

Message 454 of 616 (846 Views)

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

★ Novice

Cars are gone and if the problem is not solved soon, I will walk away from NFS. Too many other games to play that don't have this kind of problem.

Message 455 of 616 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I dont care about the credits so much as the fact I had every part unlocked and enough parts to fully run my cars with best in slot parts.

I had max level of course, with heaps of cars.

I am on Steam-PC

IGN is Chinanumawaaaan

Message 456 of 616 (1,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

please put my account back. it took awhile to get to the point where i was and its all gone. please

Message 457 of 616 (1,108 Views)

Re: Id critical savegame incompatible

★★★ Newbie

ive deleted the game and re-download it And still messed up 😢😢

Message 458 of 616 (3,885 Views)

NFS heat lost progress

★★★ Newbie

So I was playing for about 6 hours and my games crashed and all my progress was lost, I went from like level 17 to 25 and lost everything I did during those 6 hours.

Message 459 of 616 (946 Views)

Progress reset

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I was level 50 had 700k and a garage full of cars and it reset my progress out of nowhere
What car were you using? All the ones I owned
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Don’t remember
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Help me get my progress back
What happens when the bug occurs? It reset me to level 0 and no money and put me in the tutorial
What do you expect to see? My stuff to come back

I lost all my progress my account is ultrastealth21

Message 460 of 616 (1,188 Views)