by Vapor7355

Original Post

Highlighted

Cant progress after first level

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug So after recently downloading the game upon its release on EA Access I booted it up for some racing action. After playing for just around 40 minutes I was in the garage ready to install my NOS kit. Upon doing this I managed to instead upgrade my crankshaft which is not even unlocked and now do not have enough money to install my NOS kit.
What car were you using? Mustang 65'
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Haven't played one
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont actually know I believe I just pressed buttons to quick
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant progress past the first level because I cant install my NOS kit
What do you expect to see? The ability to install the NOS kit and not have a game breaking bug within the first 30 minutes of gameplay

Message 441 of 488 (130 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cant progress after first level

★★ Newbie

Here is proof your game is broken EA

Message 442 of 488 (127 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

★★ Newbie
@Canter065 do you know if uninstalling the game resets it?
Message 443 of 488 (144 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★ Novice

i started the game after 2 months and all my progress is lost. 

Platform: Origin

Gametag: LaurBarbosu

Message 444 of 488 (360 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I have tried sadly it does not

Message 445 of 488 (134 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Usually, uninstalling doesn't do anything for any game. Repair function either. This was a certain instance where I tried resetting the race I failed and it reset the race right after getting done with Anas first night race. It also reset the money I accrued from the race during the day cycle, and yet the game wanted me to head over to the shop for the No2 upgrade.

The main issue is the "tutorial" how it will not let you leave the garage/shop to make more money in the event something like this would happen. 

They can either make it so you can leave the tutorial missions, or just separate whatever caused the currency to disappear after restarting a race.

**PSA**

I didn't include this because it was a separate issue, but my overall progress wasn't saved after launching and closing the game because the ransomware protection controlled folder access was on. Turn that off or add the so the game files can save your user data; Windows security > Virus & threat protection > Ransomware protection > Controlled folder access - Off.

Or you can try to add the NFS Heat app by going to wherever its located and adding it. I just turned it off

Message 446 of 488 (127 Views)
Highlighted

lost all my progress

★★ Newbie

I played the game for 45 hours

Message 447 of 488 (128 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

★ Novice

Cars are gone and if the problem is not solved soon, I will walk away from NFS. Too many other games to play that don't have this kind of problem.

Message 448 of 488 (184 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I dont care about the credits so much as the fact I had every part unlocked and enough parts to fully run my cars with best in slot parts.

I had max level of course, with heaps of cars.

I am on Steam-PC

IGN is Chinanumawaaaan

Message 449 of 488 (362 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

please put my account back. it took awhile to get to the point where i was and its all gone. please

Message 450 of 488 (340 Views)
Twitter Stream