Re: Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

by sjpxrlty

Original Post

NFS HEAT ONLINE PROGRESS LOSS ON PS4

★★★ Newbie

I was playing nfs heat online on ps4, I leveled up to level 50 from level 44 and upgraded my car. I spent so much time doing this and I when I re logged in all my progress was gone and I was again at level 44. I want solution to this problem of mine. VERY DISAPPOINTED ON EA!!!!

Message 441 of 616 (862 Views)

NFS HEAT ONLINE PROGRESS LOSS ON PS4

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Today, I started my online session with level 44. I played hours to increase my level to level 50 and did many heat races to unlock parts. Then I turned my ps4 off. When I re logged in, ALL OF MY PROGRESS WAS GONE. My level was back to 44, with no today’s progress.
What car were you using? Lamborghini Huracan Spider’ 18
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Night Circuit Race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After reaching level 50, I received a silver trophy (Notorious) from psn. See the attached photos to verify that I ACTUALLY reached level 50.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing happens, everything is normal. Just all of my todays progress is lost!
What do you expect to see? I want all of my progress back. I’ve spent hours to do this. Very disappointed on EA!

See the attached photos. Please help me get my progress back!

Message 442 of 616 (1,015 Views)

Re: NFS HEAT ONLINE PROGRESS LOSS ON PS4

★★★ Newbie
@sadman99 The same happened to me but I went from lvl31 to lvl50 and now I am 31 again
Message 443 of 616 (834 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David My rep lvl is missing I was rep lvl 50 and now I am 31 and the same for my money my account is an PS4 it is karma09il
Message 444 of 616 (1,147 Views)

Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

★ Novice

Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug completed first race with Ana. Got chased 3 times, did a race, failed, restarted from menu, lost all money and rep went to garage to end night. Now stuck because the tutorial requires you to buy No2 and I have no cash and must restart
What car were you using? the starter 180sx.
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? a sprint
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? playtest a game that's been out for a few months now
What happens when the bug occurs? you lose money and cannot complete the "Tutorial"
What do you expect to see? a restart to restart the race not entire progress

just set currency to not be lost when restarting a race.

Message 445 of 616 (855 Views)

★★★ Newbie

All of my cars are gone. Only the ones I got from the deluxe edition are remaining. My rep level and story progress are intact.

I'm playing on ps4.

aria_vespers25

Message 446 of 616 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all of my progress. it made me start at rep 1, first mission. I have no progress anymore. I

I am on PC

Gamertag is Unknwn70222

I restarted computer. Check file on steam. Signed out and signed back in to origins.

Message 447 of 616 (1,066 Views)

Cant progress after first level

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:PC
Summarize your bug So after recently downloading the game upon its release on EA Access I booted it up for some racing action. After playing for just around 40 minutes I was in the garage ready to install my NOS kit. Upon doing this I managed to instead upgrade my crankshaft which is not even unlocked and now do not have enough money to install my NOS kit.
What car were you using? Mustang 65'
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? Haven't played one
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I dont actually know I believe I just pressed buttons to quick
What happens when the bug occurs? I cant progress past the first level because I cant install my NOS kit
What do you expect to see? The ability to install the NOS kit and not have a game breaking bug within the first 30 minutes of gameplay

Message 448 of 616 (824 Views)

Re: Cant progress after first level

★★★ Newbie

Here is proof your game is broken EA

Message 449 of 616 (820 Views)

Re: Cannot complete tutorial 'No2 upgrade', lost money after restarting race.

★★★ Newbie
@Canter065 do you know if uninstalling the game resets it?
Message 450 of 616 (876 Views)