Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★ Novice

Managed to solve the issue myself, don't even ask how, i have no idea what i did :D

Message 411 of 488 (166 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Lost a car wrap I was creating and 50,000,000 in game dollars. 3hrs Down the drain...

platform: Xbox one 

gamer tag: YungTransMan

Message 412 of 488 (104 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

@EA_David wrote:

Hey, thank you for the info given. If you haven't added it already, can we check a few things?

What's missing for you? Are your Rep level and story progress intact?

What platform are you on? 

What's your accountname/Gamertag/PSN ID?

I lost a car wrap I was creating in the game and I had $50,000,000 in game currency that was lost too.

platform: Xbox One

gamer tag: YungTransMan

Message 413 of 488 (416 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@EA_David Ps4 Swantwanbomb. My rep level , cars and story progress are missing
Message 414 of 488 (391 Views)
Highlighted

EA ACCESS Game Progression Stuck

★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What do you expect to see? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.

Ghost #1840289
GentleBEAR724 account.

I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10.
Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault.
Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game.

Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.

Message 415 of 488 (145 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

This happened to me to in the same way, I got that message I though nothing of it so I went on to play with my friend but I was in my aventador and not my regrea, please ea fix this bug and give us all our cars back because I put a full day into getting all of these cars.

Message 416 of 488 (366 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide
Well too bad can't do anything about this! EA isn't fixing the game cause the final update dropped.
Message 417 of 488 (345 Views)
Highlighted

Game loaded incorrect save

★★ Newbie

Loaded the game today and it gave me an option for cloud or local save. I didnt read it properly and clicked cloud thinking it was the most up to date but now im so far back in the game i dont want to continue playing and re doing it all. I cant find any support online for this issue and cant work out if i can force it to load my local files instead. Currently awaiting steam refund (which they will refuse no doubt) but if someone knows how to fix this so i can continue I would be really appreciative.

Message 418 of 488 (153 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Nice to  know after close to 3 quaters of a year there is still no fix for this. What a waste of money this game is, absolute junk.

Message 419 of 488 (333 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

me tooFrown( how to fix it pls

Message 420 of 488 (305 Views)
Twitter Stream