Re: Lost All Of My Cars

by TTVFadeSecrets

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me to in the same way, I got that message I though nothing of it so I went on to play with my friend but I was in my aventador and not my regrea, please ea fix this bug and give us all our cars back because I put a full day into getting all of these cars.

Message 421 of 616 (8,649 Views)

★ Pro
Well too bad can't do anything about this! EA isn't fixing the game cause the final update dropped.
Message 422 of 616 (8,628 Views)

Game loaded incorrect save

★★★ Newbie

Loaded the game today and it gave me an option for cloud or local save. I didnt read it properly and clicked cloud thinking it was the most up to date but now im so far back in the game i dont want to continue playing and re doing it all. I cant find any support online for this issue and cant work out if i can force it to load my local files instead. Currently awaiting steam refund (which they will refuse no doubt) but if someone knows how to fix this so i can continue I would be really appreciative.

Message 423 of 616 (8,436 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Nice to  know after close to 3 quaters of a year there is still no fix for this. What a waste of money this game is, absolute junk.

Message 424 of 616 (8,616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

me tooFrown( how to fix it pls

Message 425 of 616 (10,845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Apparently still a thing in June of 2020. I got like 14 hours in and stopped for a long while cause of other distractions and a lot of working. PC Account using Origin.

Message 426 of 616 (10,827 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@x7Raiden @EA_David
Account is x7Raiden on PC Origin. Had Rep level, money, cars, story, everything missing.... How is this bug from November of last year still persisting?
Message 427 of 616 (10,827 Views)

Id critical savegame incompatible

★★ Newbie

When wanting to launch the game, it says ID_CRITICAL_SAVEGAME_INCOMPATIBLE. And if i press ok it says your dualshock 4 wireless controller has been disconnected and then if i press ok again it says ID_CRITICAL_SAVEGAME_INCOMPATIBLE again and then i press ok again it repeats so, i can't play the game

Message 428 of 616 (13,799 Views)

Re: Id critical savegame incompatible

Community Manager

@XSizzless 

Your game save is likely corrupt and will need to be deleted. You may be able to recover a previous game save from online storage though.

https://support.playstation.com/s/article/Manage-PS4-Saved-Game-Data-in-System-Storage?language=en_U...

barry.png
Message 429 of 616 (13,771 Views)

Game progress lost for need

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I was excited to play a game of heat on February 26th because I was about to get the P1 GTR and when I logged on it was like I never played the game.No bank,rep,cars or any missions completed.It starts with the cut scene when you first play the game.
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no Idea.
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything is wiped.
What do you expect to see? All my progress.

https://gyazo.com/0c08e6736ce8f3568b1e2127d9df7624

Message 430 of 616 (8,953 Views)