EA ACCESS Game Progression Stuck

by mrniceguy724

Original Post

Re: Lost all money

★ Novice
@Yolkn Around midnight on Monday, I talked to technical support and they basically said they couldn't find proof that I had anything so they wouldn't give me anything to make up for it.
Message 411 of 616 (848 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★ Novice

@EA_David I went to my garage to modify one of my cars and when I purchased a part it told me the purchase failed (this was online after the update) and I tried a few times then left the online session and went to single player mode to try to see if that would work. It let me buy the part but not equip it so I logged out of the game and tried again the next day and the main menu screen had the polestar car on it (I don't have that car), so I logged into a single player mode and it showed me the customized i8 and a random character and it said that I only have the four cars that come with the deluxe edition. All my progress is still there as well as customization options, I just lost my cars and character. I am on Pc playing off of origin and my gamertag is War-Turtle-240

Message 412 of 616 (888 Views)

Re: Lost all money

★ Novice

Same here for both of them. 

Message 413 of 616 (818 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me, First time with a NFS product one computer and got all of my progress deleted. I now have absolutely nothing. Thanks EA! Ill make sure never to buy another NFS product and waste my time

Message 414 of 616 (864 Views)

★ Novice

Same here, just went from R24 to R1 just right after the garage had been loaded.

Will this game go now back into beta status and will it see a re-release anytime soon? Meanwhile refunds? Maybe Answers? Anything?

Thank you in advance Standard smile

Message 415 of 616 (839 Views)

★ Novice

Managed to solve the issue myself, don't even ask how, i have no idea what i did :D

Message 416 of 616 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lost a car wrap I was creating and 50,000,000 in game dollars. 3hrs Down the drain...

platform: Xbox one 

gamer tag: YungTransMan

Message 417 of 616 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_David wrote:

Hey, thank you for the info given. If you haven't added it already, can we check a few things?

What's missing for you? Are your Rep level and story progress intact?

What platform are you on? 

What's your accountname/Gamertag/PSN ID?

I lost a car wrap I was creating in the game and I had $50,000,000 in game currency that was lost too.

platform: Xbox One

gamer tag: YungTransMan

Message 418 of 616 (1,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Ps4 Swantwanbomb. My rep level , cars and story progress are missing
Message 419 of 616 (1,051 Views)
Highlighted

EA ACCESS Game Progression Stuck

★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What happens when the bug occurs? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.
What do you expect to see? Ghost #1840289 GentleBEAR724 account. I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10. Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault. Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game. Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.

Ghost #1840289
GentleBEAR724 account.

I had tried the EA Access Trials when the game first came out and got my game progression up to Rep 10.
Then forgot about the game until EA Access added the game to the Vault.
Re-downloaded the game, but it is stuck on Rep 10 with no progression in the game.

Please provide assistance or guidance in resolving this issue.

Message 420 of 616 (2,762 Views)