Account Progress

by GunsForHire06

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★ Novice

My entire progress has disappeared I was rep level 50 and collected all the collectibals (I even have the trophy for it) I had the McLaren f1 dlc 

Im on ps4 eu

And my psn id is bugattivyron

Please help

Message 361 of 616 (1,641 Views)

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 362 of 616 (1,888 Views)

I just lost all my money

★★★ Newbie

Had 5.7 million in the bank. No it's 100k. Where is my bank and how do I get it back?

Message 363 of 616 (1,352 Views)
Highlighted

Account Progress

★★★ Newbie

I played nfs heat on my old ps4 and got all the way up to level 50 and had a bunch of cars and i got a new ps4 and logged into the same account and downloaded nfs heat and i had to start all over, what happened to all my stuff?? and i’m not level 50 but i have all the trophy’s still?

Message 364 of 616 (1,276 Views)

Lost money

★★★★★ Newbie

Lost just over a mil in bank last night 

Message 365 of 616 (897 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I lost all my stuff I was Rep 50 and has 1 million in the bank., I had it on another PS4 got a new one and lost everything I still have my trophies though

Message 366 of 616 (1,147 Views)

Lost all progress

★★★★★ Newbie

Only brought the game 2 days ago I play for hours and I get to level 17 on the first day. Suddenly it crashes and it kicks me back the Xbox home page so I put the game back on and I have lost all my progress I couldn’t believe it !!! I contacted EA and they told me to do some stuff did it still didn’t get anything back!!! Driving me mad any body figured it out yet or shall I just start again??? Never played a game that this happens love nfs aswell wreck it for me won’t be paying another one nfs and the from EA is appalling told me I have to wait for them to figure it out. Considering this has been happing to people for months and no change what is EA doing about it. I bet they don’t care as long as they make money !!!! Disgusted 

Message 367 of 616 (961 Views)

Lost my progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I lost all of my progress suddenly , I turned off my ps4 and started it again and opened the application and surprise all my progress is gone.

i contacted ea and they didn’t help me with it. I use ps4 BTW

Message 368 of 616 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem i lose my progress after buying new ps4. i was in maybe REP lvl 20 more or less and my PSN Gamertag is: PreamyKush

please help

Message 369 of 616 (1,039 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Sagosack-99 wrote:

I have same problem i lose my progress after buying new ps4. i was in maybe REP lvl 20 more or less and my PSN Gamertag is: PreamyKush

please help

If you have PS+, then your data should be saved online and you can just download it to your new system.

Message 370 of 616 (1,007 Views)