Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

by Lloydamadeus

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★ Novice

I FOUND A FIX for ps4 users. You need to have PSplus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D601-WLUVrA This fixed it for me.

Message 351 of 488 (219 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@muscleboy9 it just happened to me and it really * sucks well im on PC and i play offline and the progress is suppose to be saved to the cloud and it says that, im just * pissed i really hope i can get my * back cause honestly i dont wanna redo the game
Message 352 of 488 (162 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@muscleboy9 same thing happened to me last night and im on PC, its just stupid and it was saving on the cloud thats what the game said when i saved, i just dont know y it erased, i dont wanna start over again
Message 353 of 488 (540 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
@GhostRider12897 i played on PC on solo mode only but so ur saying i cant get any of my process back? i finished the campaign and i was past 90%.
Message 354 of 488 (541 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@N7Sean17 wrote:
@GhostRider12897i played on PC on solo mode only but so ur saying i cant get any of my process back? i finished the campaign and i was past 90%.

That's correct. If you lose any data like this, that's it, it's gone. You have to grind it all back.

Message 355 of 488 (511 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

My entire progress has disappeared I was rep level 50 and collected all the collectibals (I even have the trophy for it) I had the McLaren f1 dlc 

Im on ps4 eu

And my psn id is bugattivyron

Please help

Message 356 of 488 (503 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Lost All Of My Cars

★★★ Newbie
Message 357 of 488 (750 Views)
Highlighted

I just lost all my money

★★ Newbie

Had 5.7 million in the bank. No it's 100k. Where is my bank and how do I get it back?

Message 358 of 488 (214 Views)
Highlighted

Account Progress

★★ Newbie

I played nfs heat on my old ps4 and got all the way up to level 50 and had a bunch of cars and i got a new ps4 and logged into the same account and downloaded nfs heat and i had to start all over, what happened to all my stuff?? and i’m not level 50 but i have all the trophy’s still?

Message 359 of 488 (138 Views)
Highlighted

Lost money

★★★ Newbie

Lost just over a mil in bank last night 

Message 360 of 488 (164 Views)
Twitter Stream