Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by N7Sean17

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@abhishekgoswami@EA_David

Same here. I have 50 lvl rep, but lost 40+ expensive cars including DLC McLaren. But EA took my money, now they don't care about me. Cool.

Message 351 of 616 (1,877 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I lost all my points and cars since the last time that EA Sporta were facing Dos attacks. Anything that you can do for me to recover my progress ?

Message 352 of 616 (1,879 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Please help me I lost all of my progress user ID RoninXskull pc origin

Message 353 of 616 (1,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I see that the problem is still not solved. I had to start all over again, after I logged in yesterday. I went to the EA live chat and he told me that I had to be patient. I see that is thread started 6 months ago and EA does not seem to care to fix it. So playing this game is just a waste of time right now. 

Message 354 of 616 (1,832 Views)

★★ Novice

I FOUND A FIX for ps4 users. You need to have PSplus. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D601-WLUVrA This fixed it for me.

Message 355 of 616 (2,264 Views)

NFS HEAT: corrupt SAVE LVL 50 +72 hours (PC)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hey
I have a problem with my save, it's corrupt... I'm on W10 64 bits
I tried to update my game, reinstal DirectX, desactivate Kasperksy.

Message 356 of 616 (2,628 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@muscleboy9 it just happened to me and it really * sucks well im on PC and i play offline and the progress is suppose to be saved to the cloud and it says that, im just * pissed i really hope i can get my * back cause honestly i dont wanna redo the game
Message 357 of 616 (2,207 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@muscleboy9 same thing happened to me last night and im on PC, its just stupid and it was saving on the cloud thats what the game said when i saved, i just dont know y it erased, i dont wanna start over again
Message 358 of 616 (2,587 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GhostRider12897 i played on PC on solo mode only but so ur saying i cant get any of my process back? i finished the campaign and i was past 90%.
Message 359 of 616 (2,586 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@N7Sean17 wrote:
@GhostRider12897i played on PC on solo mode only but so ur saying i cant get any of my process back? i finished the campaign and i was past 90%.

That's correct. If you lose any data like this, that's it, it's gone. You have to grind it all back.

Message 360 of 616 (2,239 Views)