Re: Data loss, Save file gone, I want my stuff back.

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

Lost money

★★★ Newbie

NFS HEAT – Missing content – 360-380k of money lost 2.4 after servers had problems with connection

At approx 8:10 – 8:30 PM UTC your servers from NFS kicked me and my 3 friends from the game (reason -connection lost)  after few minutes of trying to connect and after clicking on few of error messages from your servers I got to game but got level 0 a 0 money,  all 3 friends had nothing missing, so we started to playing another game (thinking we will come back hour later and things will be okay) but after that circa 9:45 PM I logged back and had reputation back on level 18 but still 0 money, I tried to reinstall the game, I tried to upload older saved files but without success. Please review this, I bought this game with my GF two days ago I really enjoyed it but this ruined my experience, please fix this, would be shame if I should be forced to refund this otherwise great game. I already contacted support but was thrown down that you didn’t have problem with servers at all, I played from Czech, so I’m most probably playing on German servers, that had a huge problem yesterday with screen I attached to this message, of multiple people having problems with servers at that time. I can provide you more and more information just ask me I will document and back up everything to get my in-game made money back. Thanks a lot for reviewing this!

NFSHEAT.jpg

My PSN: RaidenDark23

My IP: 88.102.170.118

PSN of friends who played at that time with me and experienced the server down:

johnyb_22

LollaKing96

MrMb8491

Message 321 of 616 (749 Views)

Re: Lost 3,400,000 game cash when repairing NFS Heat.

★★★★ Guide

@robertwalker1985 wrote:

I had to repair my NFS Heat installation because an inventory error occurred when initializing the game today in the morning.

The game was repaired, but I've lost 3.400.000 of money (3 million and four thousand cash). I've lost no cars and no progress in the game, only the cash/money.

I look for an solution to gain back my lost money, in case I need it further with new patches.. Thank you.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 322 of 616 (639 Views)

Re: PS4 Lost data NFS heat

★★★★ Guide

@Madstrats1 wrote:

So I was grinding rep with a friend and at the end of a heat race my PS4 crashed. Once I got it back one and went on need for speed heat, my data was gone, I was level 39 with a maxed performante(as high as I could make it) with $175k. When I got back in the game I was level 21 with $1k. Any help on what happened or how to get my hours upon hours or progress back?

If you had an inventory synchronization error, then you need this thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 323 of 616 (738 Views)

Data loss, Save file gone, I want my stuff back.

★★★ Newbie

I went to get onto my game today and all my game data was gone, the game basically restarted my progress. So I have lost all my parts, cars, progress and all other things of that nature and was wondering if anyone know if there is a way to get it all back without grinding through the entire game again. If not that then was wondering if EA could compensate me in someway in game. I only have 34 hours in the game, which isn't much but even still I want my stuff back. 

Message 324 of 616 (736 Views)

Lost all data and got reset

★★★ Newbie

I lost everything I had and got reset, I was maxed out and had so many nice cars but I stopped playing for awhile and got reset

Message 325 of 616 (705 Views)

Re: Data loss, Save file gone, I want my stuff back.

★★★★ Guide

@Jaymo105 wrote:

I went to get onto my game today and all my game data was gone, the game basically restarted my progress. So I have lost all my parts, cars, progress and all other things of that nature and was wondering if anyone know if there is a way to get it all back without grinding through the entire game again. If not that then was wondering if EA could compensate me in someway in game. I only have 34 hours in the game, which isn't much but even still I want my stuff back. 

Nope, nothing you can do or they will do. Just have to deal with it. There were a lot of upset players about that.

Message 326 of 616 (694 Views)

Re: PS4 Lost data NFS heat

★★★ Newbie

I already grinded up to max with over a million in bank so it’s not a problem now it just was for about 4 hours 

Message 327 of 616 (690 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

It happened to me too lost all my progress 😭money and cars! Gone to * all gone. 

Message 328 of 616 (729 Views)

Money And level

★★★ Newbie

Spoiler

Hi I went to My Electricity and Checked 30 levels and 900.000 coins made on the records Looks at 20 levels and 53,000 Coins when you reopen the game Please Help Me

Playstation 4 Need for speed heat

Psn:OnurBeyTr

Email: [edit: email address removed]

I'm about to delete the game it's only been 3 days since we started the game What kind of way I've encountered such a problem? I have to watch

Message 329 of 616 (693 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I lost a few cars atter the black market update on my xbox. What do I do?
Message 330 of 616 (665 Views)