Re: Synching error Money

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

Money lost

★★★ Newbie

So I had a problem on nfs heat where I went to the crews and I went on there right btw I have about 160k bank and I when I went out of it I saw that all my money was gone can some one help pls

Message 271 of 616 (560 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David PSN: Ainz-0ni
Message 272 of 616 (913 Views)

savegame problem

★★★ Newbie

i pre ordered the game and played it allot bun now i have to stert over again for no reason can someone help me

Message 273 of 616 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Xbox GT is theterminatorBT 

I had 16 cars

Rep level 50

Idk what money I had 

Full completion of the game

I would just really like to have all my stuff back, I've even restarted the game

Message 274 of 616 (882 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David are you able to look into this issue? We have the same issue all progress is lost
Message 275 of 616 (847 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I’m on Xbox One X and I lost a whole day of progress. I lost my level 49 Rep and most of my parts and my challenger. Really upset. Even in the crew it said like I didn’t even play, yet I have my pictures I took of my car I took yesterday? It’s just my car, rep, and cash gone.

Gamertag: Bagged 180sx
Message 276 of 616 (819 Views)

Synching error Money

★★ Newbie

Everytime I login I'm getting a synchronize error. All my money is gone. How to fix this problem

Message 277 of 616 (637 Views)

Re: Synching error Money

★★★★ Guide

@Alonza90 wrote:

Everytime I login I'm getting a synchronize error. All my money is gone. How to fix this problem

@Alonza90 You can't really fix it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 278 of 616 (630 Views)

★★★ Newbie

dam me too, I lost my level 50 account with 6.8 million just now, I played or hours. SMH

Message 279 of 616 (774 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★ Novice

I have the same bug. After a run with cops, they bust me and i loose a little money. But I still have more than 250 000 $.

After that I want to buy a performance object to power up my car but the game say that it failed.

So I quit the game and restart it, and now i see that I have 0 $.

I am on PC.

Message 280 of 616 (677 Views)