Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by GhostRider12897

Original Post

★ Novice

Yes I lost all progress rep level 50 and cars are gone. I’m playing on Xbox one s and my gamertag is PuRe Carnagxe 

Message 241 of 616 (838 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Help me too please. Its been a few months and a week ago I lost EVERYTHING. I put so much time into the game and love it, but after that, Its become pointless to play anymore. Please do something about this!

All thats missing is REP Level, Money & Story Progress!

Platform, PlayStation.

PSN:WormKnuckles

Please help!

Message 242 of 616 (822 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I lost everything my cars,rep “level 50,story progress and almost 3 million dollars I’m on PS4   Account name: Michael britt Thomas  PS4 account: iTz_MrWiCkEd_YT

Message 243 of 616 (805 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_DavidI lost everything my progress in story mode my cars,rep 50 and almost 3 million dollars. I haven’t played in about a week since this happened. Platform is PS4 account name: Michael britt Thomas PS4 account: ITz_MrWiCkEd_YT

Message 244 of 616 (803 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started my game up and all of my cars are gone. Im still level 50 and have some money left.

i play ps4 

Message 245 of 616 (789 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@baptistdevos wrote:

I started my game up and all of my cars are gone. Im still level 50 and have some money left.

i play ps4 

@baptistdevos https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 246 of 616 (784 Views)

I LOST MY SAVEFILE

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have played this game for nearly 50 hours, grinding, playing, collecting all the cars and upgrading most of them to 400+. I launched nfs heat today and suddenly when I started customizing my game crashed! I relaunched it and MY SAVE DISSAPEARED. I only have 1 car (180sx) which is not even the car I've chosen at the beginning of the game(I've chosen bmw e36). I've tried to relaunch it again but still i dont have my cars and my money. the only thing i've got is rep level. 

My character model was changed from a black man to a girl.

I have no idea what to do and what should i do. Is there any chance that I could regain my savefile back?

EA please help

EDIT1: I've tried to customize the car and it turned out that it has an ULTIMATE+ SUSPENSION PART (which doesnt even exist) and i dont even have stock tyres (I can't literally buy any). I have also changed the character back to mine. 

Message 247 of 616 (797 Views)

Re: I LOST MY SAVEFILE

★★★★ Guide

@kszygenda wrote:

I have played this game for nearly 50 hours, grinding, playing, collecting all the cars and upgrading most of them to 400+. I launched nfs heat today and suddenly when I started customizing my game crashed! I relaunched it and MY SAVE DISSAPEARED. I only have 1 car (180sx) which is not even the car I've chosen at the beginning of the game(I've chosen bmw e36). I've tried to relaunch it again but still i dont have my cars and my money. the only thing i've got is rep level. 

My character model was changed from a black man to a girl.

I have no idea what to do and what should i do. Is there any chance that I could regain my savefile back?

EA please help

EDIT1: I've tried to customize the car and it turned out that it has an ULTIMATE+ SUSPENSION PART (which doesnt even exist) and i dont even have stock tyres (I can't literally buy any). I have also changed the character back to mine. 

@kszygenda https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 248 of 616 (778 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★★ Newbie

As soon as I updated to Version 1.04 and started the game, I had lost all my Money. I had above 3 Million and now its 27k... It took a long time and grind for that.

Give me back my money, FIX THIS EA!!!

Message 249 of 616 (771 Views)

Re: I LOST MY SAVEFILE

★★★★★ Newbie
@kszygenda This exact same scenerio happened to me on Jan 7 2020. My entire bank was cleared, all my cars were gone and the parts i had, i had all my cars to 400+ and had about 30 of them. They need to fix their *. Then today the same thing happened only this time it only took my money. This is crazy. Supposedly from their chat support they are working on it, had it fixed at one moment then it started happening again so now they are re-investigating it. They told me there isnt anything they can do to re-compensate us bc all our data is stored on our console, so they cant replace it which is bs. This is the worst crash i have ever encountered !!!
Message 250 of 616 (764 Views)