Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by ohhhieu

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Just lost all my money bro and all of my cars and my level still 50 smh fix this ! 

Message 231 of 616 (520 Views)

Message 232 of 616 (710 Views)

Lost All Of My Cars

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I was completing some races in order to max out a car I had just bought and when I mad enough I went over to the garage. After going in the garage and switching cars I went into the performance to get the 400+ only to find out that every time I tried to buy a part it kept giving me a “Purchase Failed” message. I then leave the session and see myself in another car in the main screen. I thought it was strange but I tried to go online anyways. After clicking multiplayer I got a inventory sync message. I didn’t what I had to in order to playing online. When I finally get in I had lost all my cars and cash but was left with all my wraps, track times and crew.
What car were you using? Last car I was in before everything happened was the infiniti Q60S 2017 Sportscar but when I left the session I was put in Joe’s Polestar 1 (A car I hadn’t touched)
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The race J-Storm
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have no idea, it literally happened after selecting a car.
What happens when the bug occurs? Can’t buy anything and you’re forced to quit session.
What do you expect to see? All my cars back. I put way too much time into the game to be getting stripped of my progress.

please help

Message 233 of 616 (1,348 Views)

Inventory Deletion

★★ Novice

Hello. I'm having issues with inventory. I grind races for a few hours and I make about 1.56 million in cash, and the last thing I do before my brother logs in. After the game is loaded a second time, everything is wiped from his inventory, cars and all. Is there any way to recover this month's worth of progress?

Message 234 of 616 (602 Views)

Re: Inventory Deletion

★★★★ Guide

@Visionary_Speaks wrote:

Hello. I'm having issues with inventory. I grind races for a few hours and I make about 1.56 million in cash, and the last thing I do before my brother logs in. After the game is loaded a second time, everything is wiped from his inventory, cars and all. Is there any way to recover this month's worth of progress?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 235 of 616 (586 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Is this a fix for Xbox?
Message 236 of 616 (564 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Visionary_Speaks wrote:
@GhostRider12897Is this a fix for Xbox?

@Visionary_Speaks No, but I'm guessing that kind of error code happened to you and that's all the information related to it. There is no fix for that issue on any platform. I'm sorry.

Message 237 of 616 (544 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 I really lost 7.8 Million and upwards 12 400+ vehicles. Is there any way I can directly contact anyone about this?
Message 238 of 616 (535 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Visionary_Speaks wrote:
@GhostRider12897I really lost 7.8 Million and upwards 12 400+ vehicles. Is there any way I can directly contact anyone about this?

@Visionary_Speaks Unfortunately, the only people you can contact is EA Support's online chat and this is a VERY known issue, so they will just tell you that they are aware of it and working to try and fix it. But they can't give you anything back. So just like so many of us, you are out of luck on getting your hard earned content back.

Message 239 of 616 (525 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi b I’m on PSN. What’s the * point of having an upload/download saved data when NFS HEAT doesn’t want to restore my last saved data? Why doesn’t it have a load option? Why does it not back up my saved data? And make me start over again? I and I can speak in behalf of all NFS HEAT players that none of them want to see Shaw’s ugly * AGAIN! my progress still says 63%, but nooooooo I have to start from the beginning!

Message 240 of 616 (892 Views)