Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by CaseyNess8

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I JUST LOST all my game data today! Do they actually care about any of us since I see this issue has never been resolved? FYI I just got the game in the morning and grinded the whole day only to be given the present of an account that has nothing! WHAT THE ACTUAL * IS GOING ON. Anyways, EA is EA. as soon as the money has exchanged hands  they dump us. So What's the point of these NFS trophies I've earned on 

ps4. freakin pathetic.

Message 221 of 616 (591 Views)

Xbox one nfs heat progress lost

★★★ Newbie

Today I experienced a devastating moment in my gaming history with nfs franchise playing today online messing around doing some story missions I manage to unlock the elite + parts due to hitting rep level 47 so I drive to the nearest garage to install the parts that I could afford. I then get the game telling me that my purchase failed even tho I only had 89,000 to spend and the part was 23,300 so I quit the game back to the Xbox dashboard and restart heat I got a pop up message saying, Your local inventory does not match with our servers you will not be able to play online so I confirm to let it do what needs to be done then went to play online I end up with a different character than normal only deluxe cars in garage and no money no upgraded parts  either so can’t really race to gain money back 

cars missing

Nissan 180 sx

nissan 350z33 le nfsu2 car

nissan skyline r34 v-spec

Mitsubishi evo 9

lamborghini hurcan perfomante

bmw m3 le - razor’s bmw nfsmw 

money was low which was 89420

i would love to get my data back as my story and rep level are still in the same place as they should be but everything else is missing please ea / ghost games sort this issue out asap

Message 222 of 616 (567 Views)

Re: Xbox one nfs heat progress lost

★★★★ Guide

@azzab322014 wrote:

Today I experienced a devastating moment in my gaming history with nfs franchise playing today online messing around doing some story missions I manage to unlock the elite + parts due to hitting rep level 47 so I drive to the nearest garage to install the parts that I could afford. I then get the game telling me that my purchase failed even tho I only had 89,000 to spend and the part was 23,300 so I quit the game back to the Xbox dashboard and restart heat I got a pop up message saying, Your local inventory does not match with our servers you will not be able to play online so I confirm to let it do what needs to be done then went to play online I end up with a different character than normal only deluxe cars in garage and no money no upgraded parts  either so can’t really race to gain money back 

cars missing

Nissan 180 sx

nissan 350z33 le nfsu2 car

nissan skyline r34 v-spec

Mitsubishi evo 9

lamborghini hurcan perfomante

bmw m3 le - razor’s bmw nfsmw 

money was low which was 89420

i would love to get my data back as my story and rep level are still in the same place as they should be but everything else is missing please ea / ghost games sort this issue out asap

Won't get fixed.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 223 of 616 (574 Views)

EA i just lost all my cars & money WTF!!!!

★★★ Apprentice

Ghost,EA what is going on with your game i just logged on & all my cars are gone with my money..

Message 224 of 616 (631 Views)

I Lost My Progress,My Money,And I Cannot Connect To My Account

★★★ Newbie

It really make me feel very unsatisfied,when I'm trying to connect with my ea account the app crash and for the second time I'm trying it appear like in the photo that I attach with...and the app ask me if I want to load my local saved progression or not,I press YES and it appear my money only left $15K before that its about $1.9M...where's the money goes and not just that my REP before is 17M but after that it just left 15M,where it goes another 2M...come on EA,this is how you treat your customers,do something about it...and I got the reference number or the ERROR CODE for that issue 0009080F.

Message 225 of 616 (574 Views)

Re: EA i just lost all my cars & money WTF!!!!

★★★★ Guide

@eiseeu wrote:

Ghost,EA what is going on with your game i just logged on & all my cars are gone with my money..

@eiseeuYou probably got an "Item Synchronization Failed" error code, right?

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 226 of 616 (616 Views)

Re: I Lost My Progress,My Money,And I Cannot Connect To My Account

★★★★ Guide

@emineffendy wrote:

It really make me feel very unsatisfied,when I'm trying to connect with my ea account the app crash and for the second time I'm trying it appear like in the photo that I attach with...and the app ask me if I want to load my local saved progression or not,I press YES and it appear my money only left $15K before that its about $1.9M...where's the money goes and not just that my REP before is 17M but after that it just left 15M,where it goes another 2M...come on EA,this is how you treat your customers,do something about it...and I got the reference number or the ERROR CODE for that issue 0009080F.

Message 227 of 616 (561 Views)

Lost all my cars, money and high heat race parts

★★★★★ Novice

Hello.

When I was modifying one of my car suddenly an error code appeared (I don't remember it) and I couldn't modify my car anymore, when I restarted the game all my cars,my starter car, money and high heat race parts were gone, and my character was not the same, I had only the 2 Evos and the bmw i8 from the 10$ dumb thing.

Now.... 20 minutes later, all my progression is gone and the game starts from the beginning..... After 113 hours of grinding, I am very upset!

Regards.

Message 228 of 616 (575 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I'm missing my rep lvl. I was a 28 and now I'm 20. Its loading up old data.
I'm on xbox and my gamertag is CasyNess8 plz help me fix this and thank you.
Message 229 of 616 (535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im playing on PS4 and a I lost everything. Rp, cars, money , progress. Can u help me sehow?

Message 230 of 616 (513 Views)