Save is gone

by ogstackz13

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I play on ps4 and has to reset my ps4 all my progress is saved and downloaded on the ps4 again but the game won’t let me use my old progress 

my gamer tag is Yassinyasmin

Message 211 of 616 (634 Views)

Lost progress - money is gone.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Originally the game played well (just the odd random resets when hitting jumps) but lately I keep getting a sync error whenever I launch the game. For the past few days I opted to stop up loading the local game as I’m only playing solo anyway. So tonight I decided to upload when prompted in the hope the issue has been resolved. The game has put my cash down $14000 when I had just shy of a million. Not impressed. Was worried the rest of my progress had gone but my currently level and activities appear to be unchanged. EA seem to have just stolen my in game dosh 😡

(change the title to reflect the issue) - Atic 

Message 212 of 616 (553 Views)

Re: ****ed off!

★★★★ Guide

@V_Frustrated wrote:

Originally the game played well (just the odd random resets when hitting jumps) but lately I keep getting a sync error whenever I launch the game. For the past few days I opted to stop up loading the local game as I’m only playing solo anyway. So tonight I decided to upload when prompted in the hope the issue has been resolved. The game has put my cash down $14000 when I had just shy of a million. Not impressed. Was worried the rest of my progress had gone but my currently level and activities appear to be unchanged. EA seem to have just stolen my in game dosh 😡

@V_Frustrated Join the club!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 213 of 616 (545 Views)

Lost cars between solo and online

★★★ Newbie

Playing nfs heat deluxe edition on ps4. Had it for about 2 weeks. Completed main story, off road story, and race story. Recently just acquired 50 reputation. So i bought the konigsegg. Changed the paint added vinyls even modded the parts. Raced it for about three hours. Went to dealership ended up buying the gold mercedes convertible and a 67 camaro. On the camaro i changed paint and fiddled with a vinyl look. Got frustrated saved what i was working on and decided to switch to online mode. The three cars were gone. Switched back to solo mode still gone. However the saves for the repaint and vinyls i did for the camaro and konigsegg are still there? The 13 cars i had before the konigsegg  are still there. I don't understand how this has happened. Do i have to buy them again or do i sit and pray that they load next time I'm on?

Message 214 of 616 (547 Views)

Re: Lost cars between solo and online

★★★★ Guide

@WolfLord67324 wrote:

Playing nfs heat deluxe edition on ps4. Had it for about 2 weeks. Completed main story, off road story, and race story. Recently just acquired 50 reputation. So i bought the konigsegg. Changed the paint added vinyls even modded the parts. Raced it for about three hours. Went to dealership ended up buying the gold mercedes convertible and a 67 camaro. On the camaro i changed paint and fiddled with a vinyl look. Got frustrated saved what i was working on and decided to switch to online mode. The three cars were gone. Switched back to solo mode still gone. However the saves for the repaint and vinyls i did for the camaro and konigsegg are still there? The 13 cars i had before the konigsegg  are still there. I don't understand how this has happened. Do i have to buy them again or do i sit and pray that they load next time I'm on?

@WolfLord67324 You probably got an "Item Synchronization Failed" error code, right?

You lost them for good and have to re-buy them.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 215 of 616 (552 Views)

My cars are gone

★★★ Newbie

My cars are gone from my garage.I've enter the game as usual and I so my bank go to 0 and all my cars are gone.What hapend?I whant my cars back

Message 216 of 616 (546 Views)

Re: My cars are gone

★★★★ Guide

@f7bh0heqcw49 wrote:

My cars are gone from my garage.I've enter the game as usual and I so my bank go to 0 and all my cars are gone.What hapend?I whant my cars back

@f7bh0heqcw49 You won't get them back.

Message 217 of 616 (531 Views)

Save is gone

★★★ Newbie

I was playing nfs in solo mode and I was selling a few cars then I went to online and my money that got off my cars disappeared and the cars aren’t even there anymore please give me my money or my cars back 

Message 218 of 616 (568 Views)

Re: Save is gone

★★★★ Guide

@ogstackz13 wrote:

I was playing nfs in solo mode and I was selling a few cars then I went to online and my money that got off my cars disappeared and the cars aren’t even there anymore please give me my money or my cars back 

Did you receive an "Item Synchronization Failed" error code? If so, you're out of luck.

Message 219 of 616 (559 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★ Newbie
@caveman32378 It done the same for me aswell. Just bought everything had over half a mill. All gone.
Message 220 of 616 (6,675 Views)