Not lying about my name by the way

Message 171 of 616 (873 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I’m on PS4

Message 172 of 616 (862 Views)

★ Novice

I just bought the game and had this happen twice on the PC. I first tried deactivating the folder protection for Windows. This did not fix anything.

I install games on a second drive and no "Need for Speed Heat" folder was installed in the "documents" folder. It did install the "Need for Speed Heat" folder on the root of the drive I installed my game to. Once I copied the folder to the "Documents" folder the game now saves as it should.

Message 173 of 616 (820 Views)

Re: Missing content

★★★★ Apprentice
@GhostRider12897 EA HELP has done nothing but waste my time. Customer service is poor, and the game does have documented issues across all platforms. I’ve tried being patient, and hopeful to reach a resolution. Outcome.. EA HELP is horrible when it comes to support. They are nice, and that’s about the only positive thing I can honestly say about EA HELP. Sir.. would you like a cherry with your poison? I hope they get it right one day.
Message 174 of 616 (680 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My bet is that you’ve received no actual compensation for your losses from EA. EA HELP wasted so much of my precious time... I’ma head out 

Message 175 of 616 (827 Views)

Game progress lost

★★★ Newbie

I got the game and had played for about 6 hours was level 18 and had about 100k plus the cars I had upgraded and everything when I loaded game back up after closing it all my progress was gone and it made me start a new game is there any way to fix this?

Message 176 of 616 (713 Views)

Re: Game progress lost

★★★★ Apprentice
@RUSH_PHOEN1X I had a similar problem. I lost rep a car and money.. I never got anything I’ve lost back. I made a ticket and talked with ea help online, but I never got back anything I’ve lost. This was weeks ago, and they assured me that I would be compensated. If you Really like the game just keep playing, if not you are going to run into problems that may end up not getting resolved. Sorry to hear about your problems tho bro
Message 177 of 616 (671 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Good afternoon I’m on ps4 my psn is K3y-L1m3-Guy I was max rep and had several cars fully upgraded with the game completed and everything is gone I don’t have my progress I don’t have my rep I don’t have my vehicles I had preordered the deluxe version and am very disappointed about everything I have lost please fix this
Message 178 of 616 (714 Views)

Re: Account reset

★★★ Newbie
@thomason82 How do i get my stuff back
Message 179 of 616 (627 Views)

Power outage and lost all progress, Rep and Money!

★★★ Newbie

I had 2 hours of hard grinding into this.

Went into the garage, everything was fine.

Went back out, did a few more races. Went into garage, then back out and was in the world.. then had a power outage in the middle of my first race.

When loading up in to online, it says that the local inventory didn't match up with the servers, and I needed to sync to my "local" in order to play online.

So I sync'd and L Loand behold after restarting the PS4 (5 minutes after outage) everything was lost!

Why doesn't this server or game update automatically?

Message 180 of 616 (702 Views)