Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by kslon

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Yo soy de españa y ha desaparecido todo. Absolutamente todo. El juego me pide que elija dificultad... Arregladlo ya! Devolvernos nuestras cosas! 

Message 71 of 616 (5,271 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey David @EA_David 

Im playing on ps4 and Lost all my cars and money, but the progress and the rep level stayed the same. Do you think you will be able to restore it or give somethink back to the people that Lost their stuff? I had the same Message, saying that the cloud save does not match the local one. 

PSN ID : mareczniak

Message 72 of 616 (5,304 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DRPT_Smokey wrote:

Hey David @EA_David 

Im playing on ps4 and Lost all my cars and money, but the progress and the rep level stayed the same. Do you think you will be able to restore it or give somethink back to the people that Lost their stuff? I had the same Message, saying that the cloud save does not match the local one. 

PSN ID : mareczniak

You won't get anything back. Just don't play in Solo mode.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 73 of 616 (5,291 Views)

Lost all progress on nfs heat

★★ Novice

I’ve Just lost almost 80 cars, money, progress, everything, even my character changed, my first unsellable car is gone too, wtf is going on 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 74 of 616 (5,644 Views)

Re: Lost all progress on nfs heat

★★★★ Guide

@iaguetz wrote:

I’ve Just lost almost 80 cars, money, progress, everything, even my character changed, my first unsellable car is gone too, wtf is going on 🤦🏻‍♂️

I presume you had an item synchronization failed error code of some kind.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 75 of 616 (5,632 Views)

★★ Novice
@GhostRider12897 Yes, a few times, then during a synchronization everything disappeared
Message 76 of 616 (5,626 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@iaguetz wrote:
@GhostRider12897Yes, a few times, then during a synchronization everything disappeared

Yep. There's potential fixes scattered across the forums. Most of them have been brought up in that thread that I gave you the link for, but it has not been actually resolved yet and EA won't give us anything back. It's just a waiting game. I haven't played in Solo mode since it happened and I have not had another problem since then.

Message 77 of 616 (5,605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David Hello David. I lost all my progress as well. I’m level 50 and 40+ fully upgraded cars. I’m trying to reach someone about my issue. Xbox one.
Message 78 of 616 (5,992 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★★★ Novice

Imma try it and see if it works I did the same u did left the garage with a new Ferrari I didn’t even get to drive yet and the game crashes Dj I just brought it and everything deleted 

Message 79 of 616 (11,640 Views)

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★★★ Novice
@adamburger16 Damn it didn’t ask me to locate local inventory
Message 80 of 616 (11,637 Views)