Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

by hildoq

Original Post

Re: Lost all progress on nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Have u fixed ur problem? I redownloaded this game after a year and it is all reset but on my ps4 progress page for nfs its at 49% complete but when I start the game it makes me start a whole new character and the prologue missions

Message 531 of 616 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David It’s astonishing to see that EA is not treating this DATALOSS issue on priority, people have been reporting this since 2019. I mostly play story mode offline and my progress (rep level, purchased car and cash) have all reset to data from few days ago on PS4. Let me know if you need any more details.
Message 532 of 616 (1,076 Views)

Re: NFS Heat not loading the cloud save

★★ Novice

yeah i was literally so close to finishing the story and then i logged off one night, only to come on a day later and find the 'accept user policy' page, and i restarted over and over to try and fix it, and nothing seemed to fix it. i dont know what platform youre on but im on pc with the steam version of the game and nothings worked for me

Message 533 of 616 (1,048 Views)

★★ Novice
@ilykami same its so retarted ea needs to fix this problem for a company that makes you pay for everythin youd think they would fis major issues but nope just cashin in on people trying to play a game
Message 534 of 616 (1,025 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@jayriouio99 yeah like actual tf ea youve gotta fix this issue lmao- like legit its a 100$ game and these guys couldnt give a f about the bugs. like i gave up on the game after that because i was so annoyed lol. oh and shh if youre on pc add my discord because i need more people to play with lol- kamii#0001

Message 535 of 616 (985 Views)

Re: Help need to retrieve my cloud saves

★★ Novice

hi- sorry to me it sounds like you did it yourself and its not a bug or anything- and i mean, if you deleted it yourself, its a file thats just- gone now lol, so theres no way of actually getting it back so um- kinda not ea's problem? but you could always try to find the deleted file or just start again, because theres no way for them to get a gamesave that was on your device i dont belive

Message 536 of 616 (820 Views)

Lost all game progress

★★ Newbie

Hello, i am using the XBOX game pass to get acess to EA desktop and some of the EA games. I have been playing Need for speed Heat for 10 hours now and made good progress. Today when i open up the game it is reset back to lvl 1 and all progress is lost. I am using the same account. What should i do next?

So far i have tried:

-Restarting computer

-Reinstalling game

-Reinstalling EA launcher

-Launch from EA laucher

-Launch from Xbox laucher

Message 537 of 616 (967 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hey! İ have a same issue..

Rep level and story progress is lost!...

PC platform. Thank u.

Message 538 of 616 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

ok so i found a fix but its sadly only for pc players so once you exit out of the game go to your file folder and go to need for speed then go to save game then your going to copy file named "1" your going to have to do this everytime u leave your game so after you have copied the file your going to want to make a new folder not in need fof speed and your going to past that file in there so if you ever log on and you have to restart just exit out of the game and move that backup file back into need for speed and start the game again

Message 539 of 616 (933 Views)

★★ Novice

@jayriouio99 hey again- yeah i know thats a fix but honestly i just gave up on the game after this bug soo- yeah haha until theres a real fix from ea im not going to play tbh. like id bet money that they have all of our cloud saves and that they have access to them, but they arent bothering to do anything about this.

Message 540 of 616 (1,301 Views)