Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Update Wipes Progress AGAIN

by mtb8

Original Post

Re: need for speed heat lost save ps4

★★★★★ Newbie
@SpykeWolf I lost all my data to the game as well and this is the second time. When I turned my playstation 4 on it made me either transfer my data to a external storage device or reset my data. I have no external storage device that I can send my data to so I am hoping that was or playstation somehow transfers my data back to my account.😩😞
Message 511 of 527 (353 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★★★ Newbie

I logged on and had lost 10+ rep levels and several cars/car upgrades, and parts. I've tried playing on solo, online, and in friends lobbies but it is simply gone. I'm frustrated with losing HOURS of grinding and my favorite customizations. 

Message 512 of 527 (304 Views)

Lost hours of progression

★★★★★ Newbie

I logged on and found that I lost more than 10 rep levels and several cars/car customizations. I don't even know if I want to play anymore if I'm just going to lose everything I do again. Am I wrong to be worried?

Message 513 of 527 (229 Views)

Re: Id critical savegame incompatible

★★★ Newbie

still doesnt work

Message 514 of 527 (683 Views)

Progression Wipe

★ Novice

After this Origins update (1/21/21) my entire campaign progress was reset. It is still synced to my account, but I am Rank 0 and things are locked due to no campaign progression. I play launching the game through Steam. I launched the game today, had an update, and got the first time playing spiel. Help. 

Message 515 of 527 (302 Views)

Re: Progression Wipe

★ Novice

*Rank 1

Message 516 of 527 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@mtb8 I believe I may have a similar problem, Ive started the game a year ago on xbox, however I downloaded it on my pc and now all of the sudden I have to start anew. I had so many so many hypercars...
Message 517 of 527 (244 Views)

Update Wipes Progress AGAIN

★ Novice

This is the second time I have had my progress reset after an update for Origin. The first time was max rank, the second time I was in the 30's. What is causing this? Is there any solution? I was told two different things from support. One said the saves were on the EA cloud, the other said saves were local. I love this game but it is unplayable if this is going to keep happening. I launch the game through Steam, it has my account synced, but the game started like its first time launch and shows I have no progress. 

Message 518 of 527 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Im having the exact same issue through the pc port and yea its a sick game but its not worth playing with a glitch like that.

Message 519 of 527 (213 Views)

nfs heat lost account

★★★ Newbie

i recently wanted to play nfs heat but when i went on it created a new profile/account for me causing me to loose all my progression ( cars, rank, money) is there any way I can get it back ?

Message 520 of 527 (230 Views)
Twitter Stream