Nfs Preorder Content Missing

by itzfate508

Original Post

Nfs Preorder Content Missing

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My first experience with EA Support has been so terrible with pure rudeness and no answers : NO HELP ON PREORDER CONTENT

A tech literally hung up on me and ignored me when asking questions.  

If I could please get assistance on this from someone who could help, that would be great

But the fact that support hung up on me, is truly unacceptable, and I will post this across reddit and other boards I am connected to, until there is a change.

I need support to know that treating a 25+ year customer like that is not something that should occur

(Changed the title top reflect the conversation better) - Atic 

Message 2 of 14 (942 Views)

Missing Pre-order content

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug My first experience with EA Support has been so terrible with pure rudeness and no answers : NO HELP ON PREORDER CONTENT A tech literally hung up on me and ignored me when asking questions.   If I could please get assistance on this from someone who could help, that would be great But the fact that support hung up on me, is truly unacceptable, and I will post this across reddit and other boards I am connected to, until there is a change. I need support to know that treating a 25+ year customer like that is not something that should occur
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By sending me all of my Palace edition items
What happens when the bug occurs? No items in game
What do you expect to see? Preorder content

My first experience with EA Support has been so terrible with pure rudeness and no answers : NO HELP ON PREORDER CONTENT

A tech literally hung up on me and ignored me when asking questions.

If I could please get assistance on this from someone who could help, that would be great

But the fact that support hung up on me, is truly unacceptable, and I will post this across reddit and other boards I am connected to, until there is a change.

I need support to know that treating a 25+ year customer like that is not something that should occur

Message 1 of 14 (864 Views)

Re: NFS PREORDER CONTENT MISSING - EA PHONE SUPPORT NO HELP\RUDE

Community Manager

HI @itzfate508 Are you missing a specific items or what is happening when you attempt to equip the items?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 14 (933 Views)

EA Community Manager

If you preordered the Palace Edition version from Playstation, you should be able to download the two additional files "Preorder Content" and "Deluxe/Palace" content. If you're having issues with your digital purchase on the PlayStation Store, you will need to contact PlayStation support to investigate. 

Downloading those files is how you get your Palace items, the $150K MP-only Bank, and get the cars. NOTE: You don't get all 4 cars at once. For info on how to progress to unlock them (and remember: just because you unlocked them doesn't mean they're automagically yours. You'll have to earn Bank to pay for them), check the info here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Need-for-Speed-Unbound-How-to-get-your-Palace-Edition-C...

Message 4 of 14 (921 Views)

Re: FIRST EA SUPPORT EXPERIENCE TERRIBLE : NO HELP ON PREORDER CONTENT

Community Manager

@itzfate508 

Apologies for a less than ideal support experience, that's not great.

For info on the Palace Edition items, check the following link, thanks.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Need-for-Speed-Unbound-How-to-get-your-Palace-Edition-C...

barry.png
Message 5 of 14 (838 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I can see the palace cars for sale but my 150k multiplayer cash is still missing. I continued to play online without the cash to get the advantage over ppl who did not pre-order. Just to confirm..is this still an error/issue on Sony’s end or EA?

Message 6 of 14 (849 Views)

Missing palace edition cars

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed: Unbound
Platform:Xbox Series X
Summarize your bug Hi I’m on Xbox series s and I didn’t get the 4 palace edition cars I can see them in the buy and sell store but I didn’t get them in my garage because every time I load into the game it gives me all the palace edition stuff it shows me that I own the 4 cars but when I look in the garage there not there because I pre ordered the palace edition of need for speed unbound because when the game released on Tuesday the cars were in the buy and sell store but not my garage can you please fix this please
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In garage
What happens when the bug occurs? Missing palace edition cars
What do you expect to see? I expect it to be fixed

Palace edition cars missing from garage 

Message 7 of 14 (892 Views)

Re: Missing palace edition cars

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

We don't get it for free still have to buy it. It's a bit misleading but it is what it is.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Need-for-Speed-Unbound-How-to-get-your-Palace-Edition-C...

Message 8 of 14 (877 Views)

Palace edition is missing

★★★ Newbie

I already bought need for speed unbound palace edition at October 28 on steam, but when I checked my library on my steam the dlc is not in there and in the game I don't get the $150.000 on multiplayer and in buy and sell car menu the palace edition is not in there too

Message 9 of 14 (864 Views)

Haven’t received 150k online

★★★ Newbie

I preordered the palace edition and haven’t received my 150k for multiplayer. Does anyone have any support or advice for this issue? 

Message 10 of 14 (858 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help