Nfs Heat dont start just a black screen

by peterthemaniac

Original Post

Re: Nfs Heat dont start just a black screen

★★ Novice

You the GOAT bro.

Just clicked Alt+Enter five times and the game started working.

Thanks

Message 51 of 74 (2,837 Views)

★★★ Novice

that was almost 2 years ago and issue still persists, you need to deliver fully working product, no work arounds should be made by the user as there is fault on your side and you actually charge for the product so you are responsible for a fix! You are bunch of lazy ppl tbh!

Message 52 of 74 (2,255 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same issue every now and then, I start the game and have a black screen - windowed.

Neither Alt-Enter nor anything else helped.

What did it for me was just wait around 5 mins, the window then fullscreens and game starts with Intro... not sure what it's doing in the background there though.

Message 53 of 74 (2,236 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

After so long i have not find the solution with this problem and EA still not fixxed this. I dont know what to do at this point i tried everything and nothing worked out.

Message 54 of 74 (2,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This so freakingly stupid of ea , lucky i didnt bought the game and only played it bcs of ea access , game starts in windowed blackscreen and force closes after 10 seconds , same * with fifa21 , what the hell is ea even thinking releasing this hot piece of garbage . this thread started more than a year and a half ago and it isnt even solved properly

Message 55 of 74 (1,998 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@ampur2exactly , the same problem with me , ive tried a lot of solutions but * still wont start properly smh

Message 56 of 74 (1,994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So funny thing... I have a Logitech G29. I have the black screen at start up, when the wheel is plugged in and the game won't start. So just unplug it and start the game. Then plug it back when the game has started, go to desktop, start GHub and let the wheel center itself. The go back to the game. Works every time.

Message 57 of 74 (1,892 Views)

★ Novice

Worked for me.

Message 58 of 74 (1,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Grocs_Blech Bro you saved me. Thank you.
Message 59 of 74 (1,617 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@sweatEEEtryhard No problem at all. Happy to assist Standard smile
Message 60 of 74 (1,609 Views)