Re: Nfs Heat dont start just a black screen

by betterdaysone187

Original Post

★ Apprentice

I`ve tried everything , no luck ...  Solution for me is hdr off in ingame options and HDMI deep colour off in TV options . game works now , but no DV . EA fix this please 

specs is 

i5 6600K , 16 GB  and 1060 6G attached on LG UH85 

Message 21 of 74 (7,289 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I haven't had much luck in getting this to work.  Seriously tried everything.  v1.4 Patch didn't help.

I've repaired, reinstalled the game 2 or 3 times.  Cleared the Origin Cache twice, Did a reset install of Windows 10.  Latest drives all around.  Tried disabling Surround config.  Ran CC Cleaner.  Reinstalled 2015 & 2017 VC Redists.

Really at a loss, but getting a game to work should not take this much effort.

My Specs are:

Asus Crosshair Hero VIII Wifi

Ryzen 9 3900X

Asus 2080TI-Strix

32GB RAM

Windows 10 Build 18363

Message 22 of 74 (7,240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Let me repeat my post HOW TO FIX DOLBY VISION BLACK SCREEN WHEN LAUNCHING THE GAME: use fresh driver install or DDU, set RGB 8bit Limited. Only then DV will work without problem and 100%. Also, game sometimes after launch pushes RGB to FULL and its colors are looking reversed. Just task switch to NCP and switch back to Limited. Screen will go black but task switch alt tab blindly to the game and it will work too. Unfortunately black screen after quiting the game is present and just do soft reset

[Fixed formatting - Admin.]

Message 23 of 74 (7,177 Views)

★★★★ Novice

damn... looks like its in the too hard basket... kinda disappointing from EA with no real communications about it... ignore the problem until it goes away...

Message 24 of 74 (7,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@KrystaGG How come you typed your reply "stacked"?
To annoy or just for kicks?
Message 25 of 74 (7,065 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Magrioteli No clue what happend I can edit that * either
Message 26 of 74 (7,046 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

PLEASE STATE WHICH PLATFORM you are offer solutions for..There are many more PS4 and Xbox Users with issues and our work arounds are not that simple so please state PC, Xbox or PS4  

Message 27 of 74 (7,020 Views)

★★★ Novice

No idea why this topic is marked as solved. I see now that many still have the problem.

I bought the game last Saturday and played without any issues. Now, after the forced update of today, I cannot play anymore. Game crashes to desktop some second after startup.

Please provide a solution EA.

Message 28 of 74 (6,993 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@DutchD3lta wrote:

No idea why this topic is marked as solved. I see now that many still have the problem.

I bought the game last Saturday and played without any issues. Now, after the forced update of today, I cannot play anymore. Game crashes to desktop some second after startup.

Please provide a solution EA.

I have the same issue now (PC).

Message 29 of 74 (6,975 Views)

★ Apprentice

1.5 patch released , but still no fix for DV black screen ,and game don`t work now . Well done EA 

Message 30 of 74 (6,957 Views)