Re: Nfs 2015 ps4 acceleration bug

by R0B121

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nfs 2015 ps4 acceleration bug

★★★ Newbie
Hello!

I've had nfs 2015 for a while it was working fine until a while back..

My car suddenly got a lot slower. I didn't play much and now I'm back but it's still really slow. I've tried finding a solution but can't. Resetting the game is last resort.

If you have a solution, please help!

Thanks
Message 1 of 4 (3,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

@justthisonce1234

Hi,

Whenever I've come across players with cars that were slow or not accelerating properly this turned out to be a controller issue. Could you try another controller and let me know if that resolved the issue?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (3,608 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

@justthisonce1234

Hi,

Whenever I've come across players with cars that were slow or not accelerating properly this turned out to be a controller issue. Could you try another controller and let me know if that resolved the issue?

Message 2 of 4 (3,609 Views)

★★ Novice
I’m having the same thing now with both nfs 2015 AND nfs rivals! I’ve got only one controller and so I can’t check if it its fault. Please, help.
Message 3 of 4 (2,622 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello I'm new to the forum, and On the first Amy race the car is very slow & she have unlimited N2O.

When I'm in free roam the car is find til you go in the race.

My friend beat it on he account but he tryed doing it on my account he can't, because of you unlimited N2O and the car im post to beat her with. Even if I try to be a drity driver by bump her off the road she cant crash even if there another car in front of her.

Message 4 of 4 (2,564 Views)