Next update, I have to quit this game

by Ouitragoon

Original Post

Next update, I have to quit this game

★★ Apprentice

I know this is my stupid post and not even called 'technical issue' but I just have a little hope that my grumble can someway go to EA.

My problem now is the memory of my phone is seriously full because every updates made this game bigger and bigger. Furthermore, the real problem is when the new update comes, the players are not allowed to play until they update the app. How can I update the app when the phone memory is full? Do you really want the game players to delete all other apps or buy new phones for playing this game? If not, the easiest solution is allow players to play the old versions of the game. If they cannot get some new cards, it is their problem, but they should not be prohibited from playing the game just because they are unable to update the app.

If the game makers can consider this, it would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (828 Views)

Re: Next update, I have to quit this game

Community Manager

@Ouitragoon While each update can take up a little extra space, that space is needed for all the cool additions and changes that are made to the game. At times storage space can be at a premium and I have been there myself but I would suggest that you first try to clear up some space. You'd be surprised how much space you can open up by doing things like clearing the cache for your apps.  

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (748 Views)

Re: Next update, I have to quit this game

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Ouitragoon, I don't know what kind of phone you have, but if Apple, back up your data, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR PVZH ACCOUNT LINKED to Facebook or an EA account and then do a factory reset.  I do this once a year.  Helps with the phone performance and clears up a remarkable amount of room on your phone.  If it's an Android one, not sure if there would be similar benefits to do a factory reset.

BPRD

Message 3 of 3 (712 Views)