New update won't start and crashes origin

by TheAlphaSite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New update won't start and crashes origin

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have been away from my PC for a few days and in that time a new update came out for BFV. When I tried to update it, origin just crashed. When I got back on after quitting origin, it still crashed after trying to resume the update. I restarted my PC and tried again. It still crashed after trying to resume the update. Anytime I click on the origin window, it freezes and then crashes. No error message. It just turns off. my computer has enough space for the update and everything, can anyone help me with this?

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I just thought that other battlefield v players might have had this problem as well. If you know where this post should be please tell me.

Message 1 of 3 (312 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New update won't start and crashes origin

★ Novice

Alright, I figured out how to fix it. You have to go to BFV in "My Game Library," go to BFV settings, and just cancel the update, and then start the update again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (305 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Alright, I figured out how to fix it. You have to go to BFV in "My Game Library," go to BFV settings, and just cancel the update, and then start the update again.

Message 2 of 3 (306 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@TheAlphaSite  Good you got it fixed I marked your post for you as solved.

Message 3 of 3 (285 Views)