Re: New match won't load after just finishing one (XB1)

by J1MTLUCK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New match won't load after just finishing one (XB1)

★★★★★ Novice

I play on Xbox One, and every time I finish a game, it continues to load forever. This is what I've noticed though. Say for example, I'm playing on Aerodrome. When I finish the match and once it starts loading the next match, it shows that is loading up Aerodrome, but it never loads. This is the issue I've got. Every time is says that it is loading up the map I was just on, when my friends say they are on a different map.

Here are all the things I've tried:

-Power Cycle (holding Xbox logo for 10 seconds)

-Uninstalling/reinstalling

-Port Fowarding

-Clearing Alternate Mac Address

-Clearing Persistent Storage

Please if this is a fixable issue, help me! I haven't seen anyone else with this glitch on Xbox yet.

Message 1 of 5 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Same problem. Heres hoping it’s patched soon as it seems to be affecting all platforms. Try selecting from server browser. Not a perfect solution, but claims are coming in that it does help a bit. I plan om trying it later myself. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (487 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice
Loading up to an other game can take up to 5 minutes , was the loading screen longer than 5 minutes ?
Message 2 of 5 (529 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The longest I've waited is up to 25-30 minutes. The fact that it continues to load up the map I was just on makes me think its a bug.

Message 3 of 5 (518 Views)

★ Novice

Same problem. Heres hoping it’s patched soon as it seems to be affecting all platforms. Try selecting from server browser. Not a perfect solution, but claims are coming in that it does help a bit. I plan om trying it later myself. 

Message 4 of 5 (488 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thanks, this seems to work most of the time. Better than having to reset my game after every single match. I also noticed though that breakthrough hasn't been doing it as often as conquest.
Message 5 of 5 (465 Views)