Re: New event arrow wont go away.

by IrisVida

Original Post

New event arrow wont go away.

Ok so you know when a new event happens, it shows you where to press and usually goes away after that? Well i did but it kept pointing to the trophy symbol after I got an item from the chest. I refreshed it but it's still pointing me to that trophy symbol even after I don't have enough tickets to do another chest. Im hoping I don't have to unstall it because I don't want to loose my progress. Like I'm only 3 dollars away from unlocking the last slot.

Message 1 of 11 (806 Views)

I see this in my normal game as well, just not in my testing. 
As it's a rather short event I think we'll have to live with it for a bit. 

Thank you for reporting! Hopefully it prevents it happening in the future.  

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 11 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @whackywhippet234 and @Phantomlover1717,

Could you give completely closing the game and opening it again a try? Please, make sure it's not running in the background.

Thanks for your reports!
-Mai

Message 3 of 11 (775 Views)

Force closed and it's still there for me.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 11 (767 Views)

@EA_Mai how do u completely close an ap?

Message 5 of 11 (753 Views)

@EA_Mai ok, so the event is over but there's still a big yellow arrow pointing where the trophy was.

Message 6 of 11 (608 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The event has ended and my arrow is still there, too. It shows up on both my android tablet and android phone. 

Message 7 of 11 (586 Views)

Same for me! Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

You can find the bug forum over here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

The bug forum has a small list with questions which might just help solving the problem! 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 8 of 11 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the arrow  and the bubble telling me “Let’s buy a Consolation Prize Chest! Tap the Summer Throwdown League Event icon.” Both will not go away and yet the chest or trophy that should be next to the arrow is not there and there is nothing to do with this when I look through quests.

Message 9 of 11 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. First it was the Summer Throwdown event. I closed the app, shutoff and restarted my phone, opened the app and then the same thing happened but i was greeted with some nonsense about Halloween events, arrow pointing to an empty space for me to collect something that was not there and a quest not in the quest menu. After I tapped the convo bubbles to get back to the game, same thing happened but about Christmas stuff. It’s like while I shut the cane off and my phone off a month and a half of * happened and regurgitates at me!? Wtf. Why can’t EA get it right and get rid of the bugs. 

Message 10 of 11 (454 Views)