New device, cant log into swgoh

by Dray8111

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New device, cant log into swgoh

★ Novice

I have a new device and after initially installing SWGOH it has started me a new account and won't let me loggout or switch accoints.

Ive tried uninstalling/installing, clearing data and reinstalling swgoh, also did the same with Google play games, also tried reinstalling swgoh through Google play games while logged into my Google account that I use for swgoh. Nothing worked. Tried each step dozens of times and in different order. Keeps logging me into a new account, hit the settings button and no option to sign out or switch accounts.

Tried leveling to around level 5 to see if I needed to get past a tutorial section to log in and nothings worked. 

Please help =/

Message 1 of 5 (1,263 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New device, cant log into swgoh

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Dray8111

I'm really sorry for the late reply and I'm afraid I don't bring any good news! Frown

We're unable to change the age on the account once it's set by the user. Underage accounts also have quite a few restrictions, which successfully prevent us from transferring progress to different accounts, so I'm afraid there's not much we can do in this situation.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,081 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

Hello

Hello 

Hello

Is there any body in there?

Message 2 of 5 (1,184 Views)

Hi @Dray8111 and I'm sorry for the late reply Embarrassed

Have you made sure to set an appropriate age on your new account? The option for logging into your old account will be available in settings only if you're NOT using an underage account.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 5 (1,138 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi the age is probably set wrong,  my son installed it. Is there a way to change it? I can't find any options. Also if my age (37 years old) can't be changed on my end can you if i give you the player ID? Or can you just delete the guest account with player ID?

Player ID is: U7rYIUK4SfapWTdgwNoBUQ

Any help is greatly appreciated, please and thank you =)

Message 4 of 5 (1,108 Views)

Hi @Dray8111

I'm really sorry for the late reply and I'm afraid I don't bring any good news! Frown

We're unable to change the age on the account once it's set by the user. Underage accounts also have quite a few restrictions, which successfully prevent us from transferring progress to different accounts, so I'm afraid there's not much we can do in this situation.

/Ataashi

Message 5 of 5 (1,082 Views)