Re: New Update always New Problems

by LendersQuiz

Original Post

New Update always New Problems

★★★ Newbie

Since the new update from 11/17/21 the game no longer works properly. No matter what I do, whether raid, arena, normal gear, the game gets slower and slower until it hangs up completely. Have already tried reinstallation problem remains, other cell phone same problem .. Please for solution

Message 1 of 9 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the exact same issue but only when running in Bluestacks.  I works fine on my Android phone.  Never had this problem in blue stacks until this last update.  It acting like a memory leak issue

Message 2 of 9 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide

This is as close to an official answer as you are going to get.

At least they are aware. Will they fix the problem? I hope so.

Message 3 of 9 (1,267 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Typical CG with complete contempt for their user base. The game is nigh on unplayable on an emulator now, for many of us we don't have the choice but to play it any other way.

Message 4 of 9 (1,233 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Telperien2021 Absolutely no support or help from EA or CG on it but if using bluestacks ill share my settings and see if it helps you.

Performance i use 2 cores, 4gb of memory, performance mode is balanced and enable vsync but reduce FPS to 30, not the 60, Then for graphics use performance legacy mode, use OpenGL for graphics renderer and also change the interface render to match OpenGL, not Auto. The issue seems to be graphics but audio does require extra so i do turn it off ingame, who needs the silly sounds anyway.
Message 5 of 9 (1,138 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for that.  Those settings seem to pretty much have resolved my issues.  I had been playing around with settings for days trying to find something that worked.  Also turning off sound does help.  That helped even when this first started happening.  Instead of it freezing on my in like 2 or 3 minutes turning off the sound seemed to buy me another 3 or 4 minutes LOL

Message 6 of 9 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Novice
I started having this problem today. I'm using LDPlayer, and the game gets slower and slower after a couple of minutes. I was fighting in Arena and my Kylo Ren took 1 minute and 10 seconds to perform his Ultimate animation.
Message 7 of 9 (945 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem for what 2 weeks now on the game freezing after few min in game since the last update ive even talked with the in game help about it and that was extreamly frustrating to deal with as well so as time goes on the game is still extreamly unplayable after a few min i find this to be a serious problem at this point and i am getting extremely upset that these people have done absolutely nothing about it! 

Message 8 of 9 (775 Views)

Champion

I haven't experienced this problem personally, but so far the most information about it seems to be collecting in this thread - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-freezing-bug-on-android/m-p/11002071#M54114

I suggest you go and post your information there if you want to be of use in potentially solving this faster. Best of luck!

Message 9 of 9 (757 Views)