New Update 11/21/17 Game Crashes

by averyp1515

Original Post

Star Wars héroes cant lunch

★ Novice
i cant open the game, it stays on the loading cantina screen and it wont go further. I tried to reinstall the game...
Message 61 of 124 (673 Views)

Crashes on launch

★ Novice
Since update, I can’t open the game at all. It crashes during Loading Cantina with no message.

Device: iPhone 7+ (iOS current)
Tried: hard reboot, reinstalling game, switching off wi-fi, banging head on wall

Strangely, I have an old iPhone connected to same Apple game centre account. That has the exact same issue. That’s an iPhone 5s running iOS 9.3.5.
Message 62 of 124 (705 Views)

Galaxy S8 not compatible

★★ Novice
Please fix this.
Message 63 of 124 (705 Views)

New update issues

★ Novice
Crashes on launch. Has not worked all day.
Message 64 of 124 (687 Views)

Device is not compatible after 11/22 Update

★★★ Novice

After the recent update on 11/22, I'm no longer able to play on my Chromebook. When I load the game, it tells me that there's a new client available, then loads the Google Play Store, which then says that my device is not compatible. When I close it out and go back to the game, it won't go past the initial splash screen and says "Checking for Updates". According to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row&hl=en, it requires Android 4.1+ and I have 7.1.1. 

Message 65 of 124 (771 Views)

Re: New update not compatible

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm having same problem with s7 edge...
Message 66 of 124 (864 Views)

Re: New Update 11/21/17 Game Crashes

★★★ Novice
Worked for me nice !!!
Message 67 of 124 (728 Views)

Can't log in anymore

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm on Samsung  galaxy note 10 and haven't been able to log in since the new update.  Please fix 

Message 68 of 124 (678 Views)

Re: Can't log in anymore

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, since the New update nothing works

Message 69 of 124 (667 Views)

Re: Game crashes on statup

★★★ Newbie

The same is happening to me... updated today and the game crashes on start up... also using an iphone SE

Message 70 of 124 (719 Views)