Re: Galaxy of Heros S7 Issue

by TrollerlolXD21

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Any news in this yet regards up loading the new version To the Samsung galaxy S7??
Message 111 of 124 (513 Views)

Re: New Update 11/21/17 Game Crashes

★★★ Novice
No! This doesn't work for the phones that are having problems with the device not being compatible...i tried it!
Message 112 of 124 (531 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same issue:
I’m on iPhone 8 Plus, if I delete the game. When I reinstall it, it downloads a 5 MB file, a 19MB one, and when it tries to download the 153MB it crashes.

Tried clearing Safari cache and history, killing all apps, deleting and reinstalling app, even erased my phone completely and recovered from iCloud backup. Nothing works.

Any thoughts?
Message 113 of 124 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also worked for me! TY your a life saver!!
Message 114 of 124 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
possible solution for android.

Game always crashed shortly after cantina was loaded.
Think it had something to do with google play profile. Dont connect galaxy of heroes with your google play conto. You can deselect the autoconnection with heroes in your google play profile in the google play app.
Worked for me. Good luck!
Message 115 of 124 (511 Views)

★★ Novice
It's your screen resolution. Change it from HD to FHD or higher, delete data from your Google play app and then open google play again.

Fixed it for me
Message 116 of 124 (505 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I think it only works with screens 1080p and above?
Message 117 of 124 (450 Views)

Re: Device is not compatible after 11/22 Update

★★★ Novice

Contact EA via chat and the agent passed the blame to Google Play although EA is the one who updated the game. Currently on chat with Google Play. $20 says it's EA's fault

Message 118 of 124 (437 Views)

Re: SW:Galaxy of Heroes crashing on Android after update on 11.21.17

★★★ Newbie

Me too

Message 119 of 124 (423 Views)

Re: SWGOH crashes on iPhone 7 Plus after update

★★★ Newbie

Same problem with an iPad Air, after updating to the latest IOS Software and afterwards updating the Game, it crashes when i start the Game

Message 120 of 124 (415 Views)