by serMortadella

Original Post

Re: Galaxy of Heros S7 Issue

★★★★ Novice
Ty, worked for me... EA still needs to fix it on app store
Message 51 of 124 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same problem for me and now I cannot get into the game to get my ally code to raise a ticket for myself!

Message 52 of 124 (758 Views)

Re: Game crashes on statup

★★★ Newbie

Since the update I am unable to load the game. I get to the Disney Lucas film and it just stops there. I contacted support and they said they can't do anything unless more people say the same problem on here. I'm on an android device.

Message 53 of 124 (804 Views)

Not compatible with Galaxy S7?!?

★★ Novice
Really??
Message 54 of 124 (748 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same issue. Galaxy S7, Canadian carrier
Message 55 of 124 (745 Views)
Highlighted

Rif.: Galaxy of Heros S7 Issue

★★ Novice

I have same problem.

Help!!!! I need to complete a lot of missions.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

photo_2017-11-22_21-51-00.jpg

Message 56 of 124 (736 Views)

New update not compatible

★★ Novice
Havent been able to log in since new update went live. Game sends me to google play store to update but page tells me that the game is not compatible with my Galaxy S7. Now I have missed my energy refreshes.
Message 57 of 124 (938 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
Same here. Hey the same message from the Aus play store. I am not going to download an apk from an untrusted source. I would advise others not to either. It's suspicious that a third party managed to 'fix' this issue so quickly even if it is just an error that ea made when publishing the game in the play store
Message 58 of 124 (725 Views)

Re: Game crashes on statup

★★ Novice

Same issue here crashing just after the Disney Lucas page. Also on Android. I've tried every fix I can find and nothing works so far. 

Message 59 of 124 (776 Views)

Re: New update not compatible

★★ Novice
I'm having the same problem. I tried to uninstall and reinstall and now it's not in google play store. Please fix. I'm missing out on lots of stuff.
Message 60 of 124 (909 Views)