New Update 11/21/17 Game Crashes

by averyp1515

Original Post

New Update 11/21/17 Game Crashes

★★★ Newbie

I can't load my game and because I initially signed on as a guest I can't move my game to another device.  C'mon.  This is ridiculous and I've been on your chat fthe welcome screen states I have less than 5 minutes to wait..  It's been 25 minutes.  Or have you figured out a way to move a guest account and tie it to a Google account???  

Message 6 of 124 (2,535 Views)

Game crashes on statup

★★★★ Novice
The game crashes during loading screen, just sfter gamecenter welcomes me back. Im on an iphone SE
Message 1 of 124 (2,688 Views)

Unable to open game

★★★ Novice

Hello, i cant open the game, it stays on the loading cantina screen and it wont go further. I tried to reinstall the game... To switch off and on the tablet, but nothing works

Message 2 of 124 (2,515 Views)

Game crashing multiple times

★★★ Newbie
Hi there

For the last three day game was crashing regulary during autobattling cantina battle. I was using all cantina energy for auto battling nod 1-F. Every few attempts screen would just go black and only restarting all was helping. Well, not exactly helping because Cantina energy was wasted and no prizes were given. It happend almost 20 times for the last few days. It didnt happan even a single time before.
I’m using iPhone SE with latest iOS for some time now.
I’m not looking for anything back, I would just like this to go away.

Thanks
Message 3 of 124 (2,486 Views)

Re: Game crashes on statup

★★★ Novice
Mine is doing this too after I updated.
Message 4 of 124 (2,682 Views)

Galaxy of Heros S7 Issue

★★★ Newbie
I can't install the 11/21 update. Play store says my device is not compatible. Galaxy S7 everything on phone is up to date.
Message 5 of 124 (2,263 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same problem with my IPad Air.

@Tacp wrote:
The game crashes during loading screen, just sfter gamecenter welcomes me back. Im on an iphone SE

Message 7 of 124 (2,640 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same here !! On iphone 6s, crash on startup since territory wars update wich mean today !!! No GW for me today Frown
Message 8 of 124 (2,635 Views)

Re: Galaxy of Heros S7 Issue

★★★★ Novice
exact same problem
Message 9 of 124 (2,243 Views)

SWGOH crashes on iPhone 7 Plus after update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Updated manually to the new version and it gets to the load screen and dumps to home screen. I updated my iOS to the newest on IPhone 7 Plus and it crashed again. Uninstalled SwGOH and reinstalled. Rebooted. Nothing works, it just crashes every time on load screen. Can someone please help? There are threads in Reddit if others with same phone with same issue so it’s not just me. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Message 10 of 124 (2,529 Views)