Re: New Subscriber can't access RoTHC

by SlithHawk

Original Post

New Subscriber can't access RoTHC

★★★ Newbie

So here's the deal, just resubscribed today after having been away from the game for quite some time and I've been led to believe that by subscribing now I get free access to the oldest expansion RoTHC now and then the other two in a week or so. The problem with this is that I can't seem to figure out how to get the quest line for RoTHC started at all. For the sake of clarity:

• I received the in game mail indicating that my account is flagged for the expansion.
  • My account page both indicates that I am a subscriber and that I have access to RoTHC (though I've heard this is apparently unreliable?)
  • I can both gain experience past level 50 and visit the planet Makeb (not sure if this indicative of anything or not)
  • Both of the characters I'm trying this on are level 50
  • Despite all this I have no questlines in my ship or on the fleet leading to Makeb.

I filled out an in game ticket to try to resolve this, however since I've learned it can take quite a bit of time for somebody to answer your ticket, if at all, I figure it isn't the best use of my time to sit around and do nothing to resolve this. Especially if there solution is something simple or stupid that I've missed.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: New Subscriber can't access RoTHC

★★★ Newbie

Er never mind, apparently you have to hit level 51

Message 2 of 2 (297 Views)