New Players Updates With Things Weve Asked For Or Something???! WTF??!!

by TSlimm15

Original Post

New Players Updates With Things Weve Asked For Or Something???! WTF??!!

★★ Novice

Man.....im really trying to stay loyal but u guys really make people buy 2k. Now i see what everyone was talking about . Ive accomplished every player in the stire but still no updates have been made to achieve new players in Court Battles. And why are u bringing mediocre players back in libe events?? 86 ratings?? Really?? I hate to say it but this is really becoming garbage(if not already). I played 10 str8 games in Court Battles only to awarded 30000 dollars and no new players. I figured once uve unlocked all players in court battle and stire that it would eventually update with new players or at least something different. U still have Christmas decorations and clothing that im sure everyone is tired of seeing. Wtf are yall doimg EA?? This could really be a good game if u put forth the effort. Smh. Very disappointed i ln u guys. At least put some of the old school players in there. Why is that we can only ise most of who we actually want in Ultimate Team?? That * is boring....str8 up. Pleae do something asap. Youre losing more and more fans to 2k by the day. And if u cant get Jordan because of the contract *, give us Kobe or someone that actually shines. Starting to feel like every player is exactly the same. I love Magic Johnson and knownfor a facr from watching him play as a kid that the way he plays in game is not his true style...high flying??? Come on. We didnt see s hi t like that until Jordan. I assume that he mustve dropped some money on this because he can do whatever he wants on the court lol. Thatnk God hes on my team. This * sucks my dudes. Really.....so disappointed i  u guys smh. Wow

Message 1 of 1 (202 Views)