Original Post

Highlighted

New Game+ questorder ruins game experience

★★★★ Novice

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Starting a "New Game+" has no correct questorder. Just started a new game plus and everything is fine instead of questorders. I got to Eos and researched the Item which you need for the "Knight Quest" and just got the "Optional Task" for the Mission. Just finished Eos and got back to the Tempest when i talked to Lexi who already took the drink from me (before i even started the movie quest from Liam). Than i went to Liam just to see if he will give me the quest, instead i saw him and Jaal almost naked changing armor (whos JAAL? didnt even get to know any angaran at this point). Just quited the "New Game+" cause of that which is really sad. It takes away all the interesting parts and all the flair of the story. This is in my opionion a HUGE bug which has to be fixed cause its some kind of gamebreaking.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a New Game+ and play through Eos.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Starting a "New Game+" has no correct questorder. Just started a new game plus and everything is fine instead of questorders. I got to Eos and researched the Item which you need for the "Knight Quest" and just got the "Optional Task" for the Mission. Just finished Eos and got back to the Tempest when i talked to Lexi who already took the drink from me (before i even started the movie quest from Liam). Than i went to Liam just to see if he will give me the quest, instead i saw him and Jaal almost naked changing armor (whos JAAL? didnt even get to know any angaran at this point). Just quited the "New Game+" cause of that which is really sad. It takes away all the interesting parts and all the flair of the story. This is in my opionion a HUGE bug which has to be fixed cause its some kind of gamebreaking.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a New Game+ and play through Eos.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Message 1 of 1 (82 Views)

me-andromeda-fem

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help