Re: Never received old republic bundle

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Never received old republic bundle

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I paid for 2 $20 old republic character bundles and never received them. I spent over the past week over 10 hours trying to get what I paid for and in the end EA told me I had received it. I found that funny considering between the 2 packs I would of received 60 jolee shards. At the time I started this process I had way under 60 jolee shards. This process was unbelievably frustrating and I provided them with all the proof of purchase they could of possibly wanted from bank statements to iTunes purchase emails never received my product and wasted 10 hours of my life. 

Message 1 of 5 (323 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @lukevd232323 ,

I am sorry to hear this.

In case Support hasn’t already asked you, have you tried the "restore purchases" button?

Furthermore can you give us your ally code?

Thanks.

Regards.

Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I’ve tried restore purchase. I’ve also tried signing out of game center to reset my game and signing back in. My ally ID is 854571754. I would appreciate getting what I paid for. I love the game but very unhappy with this situation 

Message 3 of 5 (298 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey @lukevd232323 ,

I am afraid that you have to wait until Monday. The QA Support is gone for the weekend and won’t be back in office until Monday.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Message 4 of 5 (258 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @lukevd232323 and sorry to hear that.

I am sending you a PM with more details in a minute.

Message 5 of 5 (219 Views)