Never received my xfactor pack

by Teal_Shark88

Original Post

Re: Missing X-Factor Bonus Packs

Community Manager

Just to reiterate, if you're gamesharing with someone, only the account that purchased the game will receive the pre-order content.

Aljo.png
Message 21 of 37 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

The same problem on PS. But I am only one here, I think. 
Aye, people, we pay them respect for another 1 month development patch, we pay 100 bucks for it, but they treat us like s.

When you get this packs, Ferraro won’t fill even the 4th line and all X-Factors cards will be in your roster, especially Mathews and Drai, cause McJesus, Crosby or Ovi never drop in them.

Listen, we are NOT gamesharers. We did NOT launch the old gen version BEFORE the next gen. You SHOULD move unopened preorder packs between the versions or untradeable cards of them. We paid for it. If your system or CS cannot do it, you are useless. Useless and somehow harmful mediators between player and company.

in 2016s we could move UT players between the teams and recover them if team was accidentally deleted. That’s what customer service was.

And what now? We can not do anything, did you try this stupid thing or that obvious one?

Message 22 of 37 (419 Views)

★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo I've reached out to Microsoft multiple times and they've confirmed that I have X-Factor entitlement. They've reiterated multiple times now they've had a large number of reports of the same issue and that this is an EA issue as they don't control in-game content. I do not game share and there seems to be an underlying issue with edition entitlements if you pre-ordered the standard edition and upgraded to X-Factor post-launch.

This is getting quite ridiculous and even more frustrating that you're trying to deny a recurring problem that many are facing. At the very least acknowledge the issues, empathize with your community and look for a solution.

Message 23 of 37 (404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My goldfish shows more empathy with the very valid problem and missing content @EA_Aljo 
You are robotically stating unhelpful facts while this is a REAL problem that needs adressing asap.  

Message 24 of 37 (386 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, everyone. An advisor will need to perform an investigation on your account to see if there are any issues on our end. To do that, you can message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. Thank you.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 37 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I contacted an agent yesterday and was told the issue was under investigation, but nothing was mentioned regarding an individual investigation into my account. Is this a change in protocol from yesterday, or will I be told the same thing if I contact a support agent today?
Message 26 of 37 (369 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo unless you clarify that the issue is being recognised it is of no use opening up anther ticket with Ea help. 
I have done so numerous times with zero result.

First thing they advice is sign in and out of your profile

Second they start about a Code we must have recieved to acces our extra content, which is nonsense. 
Third they say it's a problem at the retailer's end, which it is clearly not. 

So unless you say this issue is being recognised and needs inverstigation further i will not waste my time again creating a useless ticket. 

Message 27 of 37 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@mikeyrev99 

There's no change in protocol. We can't investigate accounts through Answers HQ. That's why I suggested contacting an advisor. If we have any news on an investigation into this, we'll make an announcement.

Edit: **Update**  Please send me a DM with your gamertag/PSN ID and which console you're playing on. We're going to look into this further.

Aljo.png
Message 28 of 37 (356 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. No Chel xfactor preorder bonuses appeared for xbox series x version. Yes, I downloaded and played that version before downloading the xbox one version. When I launched the xbox one version, I received the bonuses. Lame EA

Message 29 of 37 (298 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo @mikeyrev99 @Teal_Shark88 @piikerr @tenojitsu 

Yesterday out of nowhere my content has appeared on the Xbox series X version. Ofcourse i am very happy it did.

But it leaves a sour taste in my mouth how this whole issue is handled. 

So much ignorance and lack of faith in the customer has been shocking. I have been going at this a full week and got nothing but closed doors and pointing the finger everywhere but at the heart of the problem, which is with EA.

The most annoying was the denial of the possibility that it could have been a problem with EA, which i could have comepletely understood. if they would have told me they needed some time to look into things. But the robotic and very uncompassionate managing of this case has made me very suspect of buying products of EA again. 

I sincerely hope that all of you who experience this missing content drama get what is rightly yours. As you have paid good money for it. 
If not please don't stop contacting EA. 

Message 30 of 37 (282 Views)