Re: Never received Apex Coins with Lifeline Edition (physical)

by skoneloke

Original Post

Never received Apex Coins with Lifeline Edition (physical)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey guys, 

I bought a physical copy of the Lifeline Edition from Gamestop on 1/22 and redeemed it on 1/23. I received the different skins available in the pack but never received the 1000 apex coins. I gave it the full 24 hours that everyone else that had this issue suggested to wait but never received them. On Tuesday 1/26, I reached out to 2 different EA customer service representatives who weren't helpful at all and told me that it was Gamestop's issue that I didn't receive my 1000 apex coins and that they couldn't do anything for me. I spent about an hour for each representative to come to that same conclusion in the end. Seeing that there are people who had the same issue resolved previously (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/HELP-Missing-Coins-from-Lifeline-amp-Bloodhound-Physical/...), I referenced this to each of the customer service representatives who said that they cannot help me and to call Gamestop to receive my coins (which doesn't make any sense, customer service at Gamestop said that it was an issue on EA's end as well). Is there anything I can do to receive my 1000 apex coins that were never credited to my account? I attached screenshots to show that I have received the skins on my account as well. 

EDIT: I'm on PC!

Thank you, 

Skoneloke

Message 1 of 4 (343 Views)

★ Novice

Bumping this since it's been a couple of weeks 

Message 2 of 4 (277 Views)

★ Novice

Bumping again, haven't been able to get any assistance from customer support Frown 

Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

★ Novice

another bump; Customer service still isn't crediting my account and I received no response in reaching out to Respawn's twitter account Frown

Message 4 of 4 (209 Views)