Re: Never got a heirloom

by Xbox-Chf-Wiggum

Original Post

Never got a heirloom

★★★ Apprentice

Been playing this game for two years. Everyone that starts a new account gets heirloom chards. I have had the same account since the day this game launched over two years ago and have never received heirloom chards. What is this? 

Message 1 of 6 (220 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Xbox-Chf-Wiggum,

I'm afraid heirloom shards are not guaranteed until an account opens 500 packs, or unless you get one by unlocking all the items in a collection event.

It's possible to get shards randomly in a pack before that, but it is random chance and otherwise not something guaranteed to accounts outside the above situations, regardless of whether they're new or old accounts.

There's a bit more information about those here: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/frequently-asked-questions#q3

Mako.png
Message 2 of 6 (210 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I never got mine at 500 packs? I have been level 500 since probably a month after they raised it to 500. 

Message 3 of 6 (193 Views)

Community Manager
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum
Keep in mind reaching level 500 and opening 500 packs are two entirely different things, since you don't get a pack each level.

The link above breaks down how often you receive packs just from leveling.

While it's not an official site, this fan-made calculator can give you a rough estimate of how many packs you've opened as well.
https://mike.zarandona.com/coded/apex-packs-calc/
Mako.png
Message 4 of 6 (191 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Mako, with all respect I have opened way more than 500 packs. I have played this game daily since Feb. of 2019. Not one Heirloom shards. The only one I got was this last revenant and thats only because I paid for it. I think old accounts get screwed over. I bought a PS4 and got two heirlooms straight away. My XBOX account with about 20x more playing time has zero!

Message 5 of 6 (161 Views)

★ Guide
@Xbox-Chf-Wiggum Very true. sadly. I bought at least 3 battle pass and reached lvl 500 twice..(xbox and pc) but nothing.. what I see, that nowadays everybody has at least one..
Hey EA_Mako Is that possible to develop an in game pack counter?
Message 6 of 6 (151 Views)