Never get my pack of 15710 gem

by ti-max1999

Original Post

Never get my pack of 15710 gem

★★★ Newbie

I have all the screenshot proof its not my first purchasse (2000$ spend in the game minimum) i buy a pack of 15710 gem june 17 i receive it and spend it all and i buy a second 15710 pack the june 20 i never receive it but i get debited… i got this message. Ea support declined my help by supposing i spend it all….. but no im stuck i need help from a dev to proof i never spend  gen from june 20 to today its not hard to proove i guest. Please contact me at [edit: email address removed] im effraid to get ban if i call directly visa for a refund

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)

Re: Never get my pack of 15710 gem

Community Manager

Hi @ti-max1999

I'm afraid this isn't an issue we can assist with from the forums. I can only advise you get back in touch with the support team if there's any confusion on this. Our support team will be able to view the activity on your account and see what's gone down there.  

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (321 Views)