Networks error every time at begging of game play

by Silver3agle

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Networks error every time at begging of game play

★★★ Newbie

every time i play apex the last few weeks it has been giving me a network error on start of games and takes me back to the start screen and i log back in and it takes me into game every time can someone help me with this

Message 1 of 2 (108 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Networks error every time at begging of game play

Community Manager

Hi @Silver3agle

Let's take a look and see if we can help with those errors you've been getting. When you have the chance I'd recommend running through the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website first to see if that helps. 

If you're still running into any disconnections after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (73 Views)

All Replies

Re: Networks error every time at begging of game play

Community Manager

Hi @Silver3agle

Let's take a look and see if we can help with those errors you've been getting. When you have the chance I'd recommend running through the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website first to see if that helps. 

If you're still running into any disconnections after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a try. Thank you!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)