Re: Network timeout/ Connectivity issue

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Network timeout/ Connectivity issue

★ Guide

How long is this going to be keep happening? I've to clear cache clear data uninstall then install restart my phone several times several times in a day. I mean what's wrong with EA and their servers. Is there literally no permanent solution to this problem? I'm losing stamina which hinders my game progress and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one facing this issue. I mean for the love of this game fix this damn game EA

Message 1 of 2 (730 Views)

Re: Network timeout/ Connectivity issue

Community Manager
@divit2019 I know that's frustrating to deal with, I've been there before for Madden NFL Mobile but was able to fix it by removing my WiFi networks from the device and re-added them. I also switched to a different WiFi channel (I have 5.0 and 2.4Ghz on my router).

Do you have those options you can try experimenting with? We'll always let the team know when we see trending reports like this so they're aware of the feedback, but if you're interested in seeing what other options are out there to help keep you in the game, let me know.

If anyone else out there in the community knows any workaround fixes that helped we encourage you to share them so it raises more awareness within the community.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 2 (654 Views)